Finlay Christie (comedian)
|Add a Photo|
|Occupation||Stand-up comedian and actor|
Finlay Christie is an English Stand-up comedy and actor from London.
Finlay's first acting role was Yojojo in the Cbeebies series Waybuloo (2009). He then played Victor in The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff (2011) alongside Stephen Fry and David Mitchell. He then played Tom in the Radio 4 series The Gobetweenies. Finlay started doing stand-up while studying Language and Culture at University College London. At 19 years old, he won the So You Think You're Funny stand-up competition in 2019, and was a finalist in the Chortle Awards competition the same year. His winning set featured jokes about being a boy rather than a man. Journalist Bruce Dessau described his act as "Charming, bags of energy. Accessible yet different."
In the media
- Finlay Christie on Twitter
- Finlay Christie on Instagram
- Finlay Christie on Facebook
- Finlay Christie on en Youtube
- Goulding, Tom. "The Gobetweenies". Radio Times. Retrieved 21 June 2020.
- "Student Comedy Award 2019: Meet the first finalists". Chortle. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Matias, Sofia. "So You Think You're Funny? comedy competition crowns its 2019 winner". The List.
- "Chortle Student Comedy Award 2019 winner crowned". Chortle. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "Finlay Christie wins So You Think You're Funny?". Chortle. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Glynn, Polly. "So You Think You're Funny? Final 2019". The Skinny. Retrieved 21 June 2020.
- Dessau, Bruce. "Edinburgh Fringe Review 2019 – So You Think You're Funny? Final 2019, Gilded Balloon: Page 2 of 2". Beyond The Joke. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
This article "Finlay Christie (comedian)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.