|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 18, 2002|
Filip Sihelský (born 18 January 2002) is a Slovak professional motosurf racer of motosurf world championship called UIM Motosurf World Cup, who represents Slovak Republic with 7th place in the world for the 2019 season.
Born in Lučenec, Filip has started riding motosurf for the first time in 2016, and a year after he started his motosurfing career by participating in the local race in his native city, where he finished in 1st position in the hobby category. Later that year he managed to take 2nd position in a local race in Czech Republic. Filip participated in his first motosurf world cup round in 2018, where he took overall 12th position.
Filip has represented his native country for 2 years now since he started his professional career at motosurf world cup. He has been racing for Slovakian JetSurf team for his entire career.
- 1st place at Motosurf Europe Cup Lučenec, Slovakia 2017
- 2nd place at Motosurf Europe Cup Valtice, Czech Republic 2017
- 3rd place at Motosurf Europe Cup Valtice, Czech Republic 2018
- 7th place at Motosurf World Cup overall for the 2019 season.
- 14th place at Motosurf World Cup overall for 2018 season.
- 10th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Brno, Czech Republic 2019
- 4th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2019
- 12th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Wyboston Lakes, United Kingdom 2019
- 8th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Kazan, Russia 2019
- 11th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Orlando, United States 2019
- 22nd Place at MotosurfWorldCup Brno, Czech Republic 2018
- 6th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Shanghai, China 2018
- 13th Place at MotosurfWorldCup Busan, South Korea 2018
- First Lap Award at Motosurf World Cup Wyboston Lakes, United Kingdom 2019
This article "Filip Sihelský" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.