|Add a Photo|
|Born||1979 April 24|
|Other names||مهلا فهرمان|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in Sharia and Islamic principles|
|Occupation||Writer, imam, and preacher|
|Organization||- the founder of the Mihr Foundation|
- the founder of the Qalaa Center
|- Heart-warmers book|
- The lost truth book
- The Life Breeze Program
Upbringing & Life
He was born on April 24, 1979 in the city of Kirkuk Governorate, and when he was young, he moved with his family to the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq in which he began his academic and Sharia studies. However, he completed studies in the schools of Erbil’s Hojrat under considerable sheikhs and then finished the Bachelor degree. He is the founder of the Mehr Foundation for the Development of Science and Human Values and the founder of the Qalaa Center (Kurdish language) for Teaching and Memorizing the Quran. At the present time, he is the imam and preacher of the Saeed Al- Nawrasi Mosque in Erbil.
Job & Activities
- Imam and preacher: Mosque of Saeed Al-Nawrasi, Erbil.
- Founder and Chairman of Mihr Foundation for the Development of Science and Human Values.
- Founder and director of the Qalaa Center for Teaching and Memorizing the Holy Quran.
- Human and self-development coach.
- Activist in the field of civil society organizations.
- A Charity (practice).
- Higher Diploma in Public Speaking Sharia.
- Bachelor's degree in Sharia and Islamic principles.
Holds a scientific Ijaza
He studied Sharia sciences under of a number of sheikhs, and finally he obtained a scientific Ijaza in the Sharia naqli and mental sciences. This license is well-known to the Kurdish scholars as the scientific Ijaza, and it is a high Isnad reaches up to the Prophet of Islam.
Ijazas in books
He obtained various Ijazas with a continuous Isnad for many books of science, Sharia, and hadith.
Travels around the world
He traveled to many countries including the USA, Jordan, Egypt, Iran, and Qatar, participated in conferences and courses and visited many scientific and Islamic centers and institutions and met many figures.
- The Breeze of Life (1-2)
- Family and life
- Islamic Sharia
- Rights and duties
- And other programs.
He enjoys many intellectual productions, including books, brochures, and articles, most of which are in Kurdish.
- The Most Beautiful Names of Allah... by the Quran and Sunnah.
- Useful means for a happy life, translated into Kurdish.
- Echo of happiness.
- Is not it the right time to go back, the youth of the nation?! Translated to Kurdish.
- Heart-warmers, translation and explanation of (benefits) into Kurdish.
- Love: Sharia and Modernity Reading.
- Who do you choose for as your life partner?!
- Guide of worshipers.
- Precious life.
- The lost truth.
- What do you do for your child?!
- Guide of Muslim Family.
- Glossary of children's names.
- The best woman in the eye of the Prophet.
- The breeze of life.
- Circle of Life.
- Handy guide for teaching Arabic.
- Family Castle.
- Levels of hearts.
- The video that destroyed my life, (Stories).
- The young man who saved a woman’s chastity, (Stories).
- Letter to my son, (stories).
- Sarah 22 years in disobedience (stories).
- Destroyed the life of his family, (stories).
- What goes around comes around (stories).
- Three short stories (stories).
- A mobile ruined my life, (stories).
- My sister, why did you exposed me? (Stories).
- Bad habits destroyed me (stories).
- A biography from the Arabic Wikipedia, Kurdish Wikipedia July 8 2020
- "kurdipedia". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- Hojrat is the place the Sheikh assigned to his students to teach them in which there are certain books as a curriculum, and the method of teaching resembles the old ways where the student must memorize what he took as a homework.
- "Curriculum Vitae". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "Rudaw". Rudaw Newspaper, Issue 111, Pages 13. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "islam house". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- The Mihr Foundation for the Development of Science and Human Values is an independent scientific educational institution working in the field of science development and reviving the high morals in society. It was established in 2016, Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan.
- A Sharia school for teaching and memorizing the Holy Qur’an, approved by ministerial decision of the Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs, the Government of the Kurdistan Region. It has thousands of male and female students, seeking to learn the book of God in terms of memorization and understanding for bringing-up a generation that displays the morals of the Qur’an and teaching its sciences.
- One of the customs of religious schools in Kurdistan is that if the student enters the scientific Hojrat, as known, he begins with the Holy Quran and then the primitive books, but he is free to transfer from one Hojrat to another. During this period, he reads the books set in syntax, pragmatics, rhetoric, logic, origins, intonation, Fiqh and interpretation of Quran. As he finishes, he will be granted the approved golden serial scientific Ijaza that is usually granted by the sheikhs, form predecessors to successors, to their students after completing their studies. Such is a method familiar to scholars from ancient times, and it is sequanced from a scholar to another until the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (PBUH).
- "Farman kharabayi in lines". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "Bzaw". Bzaw Newspaper, Issue 22, Pages 5. Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "The lost truth". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "چی دەکەی بۆ کۆرپەکەت!". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "The Library". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
- "Erbil Newspaper". Erbil Newspaper, Issue 939, Pages 6. Archived from the original on April 25, 2020. Retrieved July 8, 2020.
This article "Farman Kharabayi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.