FanVestor is a digital crowdfunding platform that allows fans to financially engage in their favorite celebrity related projects and businesses. It was created in 2019 by Michael Golomb, and is a Delaware corporation that goes under the name of EdenLedger.
The JOBS Act included provisions that permit online equity crowdfunding by platforms such as FanVestor, and also allowed accredited and non-accredited persons to invest in various startup projects and business endeavors.
Company Leadership, Advisors, and Partnerships
Founder Michael Golomb is a veteran of the financial industry who has participated in the public offering of 5 separate companies. Naji Bekhazi, former Founder and CEO of Wasche, serves as FanVestor’s Head of Engineering, and the architect of the platform.  Larry Namer, Founder of E! Entertainment Television is FanVestor’s Chief Operating Officer and is a member on the Board of Directors. The Head of Marketing and Client Engagement is Laith Murad. Murad has previously served as Vice President of Global Marketing at Yahoo!
Advisors to FanVestor. include Marty Pompadur - the former head ofABC Television and Head of NewsCorp Europe, Phil M. Quartararo – Former CEO of Warner Music Group, EMI Records and Virgin Records, Yung Kim - Former President of Korea Telecom (KT), and others.
The company offers a technology platform for fans to financially engage in their favorite celebrity related projects and businesses, which may include opportunities from sweepstakes, experiences and auctions to merchandise sales, charities and equity investments.
In December 2020, FanVestor launched a “first to know” preview with Quinton Maurice aka Super Dope Q from the show Black Ink Crew. They also formed a strategic relationship with International beauty and wellness brand, Cre8or, in support of their celebrity talent. In 2020, FanVestor signed a multi-year deal with iHeartMedia to raise money in support of COVID relief.
Awards and Patents
- Eigelbach, Kevin. "Fanvestor adapts crowdfunding model to draw events, entertainers". WCPO Cincinnati. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "FanVestor™ and HSBC Partner to Bring New Brand Investment Opportunities to a Global Fanbase". yahoo!finance. Retrieved November 26, 2019.
- "EdenLedger, Inc". SEC.report. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
- "Management Team". FanVestor.
- "FanVestor Taps E! Founder Larry Namer as Chief Operating Officer". Broadway World TV. Retrieved September 10, 2020.
- "FanVestor™ Announces Advisory Board Members: Former News Corp Exec Marty Pompadur, E! Entertainment Co-founder Larry Namer, and Former Virgin Records CEO Phil Quartararo". yahoo!finance. Retrieved January 21, 2020.
- Kent, Bruce. "Cre8or Global and FanVestor Forge Strategic Relationship to Connect Celebrities with their Fans Cre8or Partners include Top Names in Sports, Entertainment and Fashion". Hollywood Entertainment News. Retrieved 2 December 2020.
- "iHeartMedia Los Angeles Partners with FanVestor, the Fan Investing and Fan Commerce Leader, for a Series of Fan-Inspired Charitable Sweepstakes". Business Wire. Retrieved July 27, 2020.
- "FanVestor™ - the First Patented Fan-Sourced Fundraising Platform that is SEC Compliant - Wins "Crowdfunding Innovation Award" in 2020 FinTech Breakthrough Awards Program". Cision. Retrieved March 11, 2020.
- "Dalmore Group Teams with FanVestor for Inaugural Direct CF Deal". Business Wire. Retrieved 22 October 2020.