Faizan Ali Khan
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Faizan Ali Khan
|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 6, 1998|
|Parent(s)||Ustad Shafqat Ali Khan|
Faizan Ali Khan born 6 august 1998., is eldest son of Ustad Shafqat Ali khan & Grandson of Ustad Salamat Ali khan, Classical Music, Faizan is young classical vocalist from Shamchaurasi Gharana. he belongs 13th generation of this lineage.
Faizan was born and raised in Lahore. He started music at the age of 12 along his father Ustad Shafqat Ali Khan . He also participated at APMC . ( All Pakistan Music Conference) Faizan’s debut track was “Kach” song which was released by Vvanjhali Records by Jaspal Soos. This song was among top 10 charts. .
Faizan Recently launches his new song “moray naina” with collaboration of Sufiscore . This song crossed 2 million plus views within the first month of release. Listen to faizan ali khan's audio track at Gaana 
Press & News
Faizan first time appeared on tv at the age of 16.  After that he have started different morning shows, at Geo Recently he participated on Geo Pakistan Morning Show at Geo News. Faizan Ali Khan has performed in many international music festivals along father Ustad shafqat ali khan
- "Faizan Ali Khan - MusicBrainz". musicbrainz.org.
- "All Pakistan Music Conference concludes with a brilliant musical treat". October 27, 2019.
- "فیضان علی خان کے نئے گانے "میرے نیناں" کی بھارت میں دھوم". Khouj News. October 15, 2020.
- "Faizan Ali Khan". patari.pk.
- "Faizan Ali Khan Songs: Listen Faizan Ali Khan Hit Songs on Gaana.com". Gaana.com.
- "PNCA pays tribute to classical singers". December 18, 2015.
- "Gulukar Faizan Ali Khan Geo Pakistan Ky Mehman!". Geo.tv. November 10, 2020.
- Dhakku, Nabeel Anwar (December 31, 2014). "Living legend wants state to preserve classical music". DAWN.COM.
This article "Faizan Ali Khan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.