FOME (Future of Management Education) Alliance is a global alliance of management and business schools pooling resources and expertise to further excellence in online education. The members share and support a common learning experience platform, allowing for rapid transfer of knowledge and instructional tactics across the alliance. In 2020, FOME Alliance won Gold in the Business Education category at the Reimagine Education awards.
|BI Norwegian Business School||Norway|||
|EDHEC Business School||France|||
|IE Business School||Spain|||
|Imperial College Business School||United Kingdom|||
|Ivey Business School||Canada|||
|Singapore Management University||Singapore|||
|The University of Melbourne||Australia|||
- "About". FOME Alliance.
- "Stronger Together". BizEd AACSB International. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Looking for an Alliance? Follow These Six Steps". BizEd AACSB International. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Business schools join forces to develop online teaching tools". Financial Times. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "6 B-Schools Join Pact To Go Digital". Poets & Quants. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Discipline Awards 2020: Winners". Reimagine Education. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Partners". www.fome.group/partners. Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- "2018: Future of Management Education Alliance (FOME)". University of Western Ontario Virtual History.
- The Future of Management Education Alliance - Poets&Quants
- 2018: FOME Alliance
- ESMT Berlin awarded Gold and Silver at “Oscars of Education” as part of the FOME Alliance
- The FOME-alliance, where BI is one of... - BI Norwegian
- Imperial joins global business schools to revolutionise online
This article "FOME Alliance" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.