The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
Ewa Deelman, is a Research Professor of computer science at the University of Southern California, Information Sciences Institute. She is a principal investigator (PI) of the Pegasus Software Project. Deelman is a Research Director of Science Automation Technologies and a Principal Scientist at the University of Southern California, Information Sciences Institute. She is an American Academy of Arts and Sciences Fellow and IEEE Fellow. 
Deelman attended Wells College where she obtained her B.A. in mathematics in 1987. She received her M.S. in computer science at State University of New York in 1991, and later went on to earn her Ph.D. in computer science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1997.
Her current research interests include scientific workflow systems, cloud computing, resource management, with particular emphasis on scientific workflow system management. She applies advances in knowledge technologies for management of large amounts of data and metadata.
- E. Deelman, G. Singh, M. Su, J. Blythe, Y. Gil, C. Kesselman, G. Mehta, K. Vahi, B. G. Berriman, J. Good, A. Laity, J. C. Jacob, and D. S. Katz, "Pegasus: a Framework for Mapping Complex Scientific Workflows onto Distributed Systems", Scientific Programming Journal; 13(3), pp. 219-237 (2005)
- M. Malawski, G. Juve, E. Deelman, and J. Nabrzyski, "Algorithms for cost- and deadline-constrained provisioning for scientific workflow ensembles in IaaS clouds", Future Generation Computer Systems; 48, pp. 1-18 (2015)
- Ewa Deelman Named AAAS Fellow, by American Association for the Advancement of Science; published October 19, 2019; retrieved March 29, 2020
- IEEE Computer Society Members Elevated to Fellow for 2018, by IEEE Computer Society (Press Room), in Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers; published December 11, 2017; retrieved March 29, 2020
- HPDC 2015 Achievement Award, in High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing; published June 19, 2015; retrieved March 29, 2020
- Deelman, Ewa. (1997) Performance Optimization of Parallel Discrete Event Simulation of Spatially Explicit Problems(PhD). Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; retrieved March 29, 2020
- "Prof Ewa Deelman, research profile – personal details (The USC Information Sciences Institute (ISI)". Retrieved 27 March 2020.
- "SciTech – Science Automation Technologies". Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Ewa Deelman - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.co.in. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Ewa Deelman official website
- Ewa Deelman on Linkedin
- Ewa Deelman on Twitter
- Ewa Deelman on Google scholar