|Born||16 June 1992|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Evan Taucher (born 16 June 1992, Tampa, Florida) is an classical guitarist and composer known for his concert career and large Web_presence|online presence..
Early life and education
Taucher began studying the piano at seven years old and later studied alto saxophone, tuba, and electric guitar throughout his teenage years. As an undergraduate at Florida State University he began his classical guitar studies with Bruce Holzman. While studying with Cuban virtuoso Rene Izquierdo at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for a master's degree, he won prizes in eight international competitions including first prizes in the 2018 SIYAO multi-instrumental competition, the Appalachian State Guitar Competition and the Schubert Club Competition. He also pursued an Artist Diploma with Adam Holzman in Austin, Texas, where he co-founded the 501(c)(3) Ex-Aequo Artists which received both the Rainwater Grant, as well as a grant from the Augustine Foundation in 2020.
Evan Taucher recorded a thirty-lesson course with JamPlay named the "Modern Method of Classical Guitar" as well as a masterclass video series for PickupMusic titled "Introduction to Classical Guitar"
- Three Scents (Evan Taucher / Evan Taucher, 2019)
- 10 Sketches (Evan Taucher / PickupMusic, 2020)
- "3 Keys To Building & Retaining A Social Media Following". Tonebase Guitar. Medium.com.
- "Evan Taucher - Independent Artist". D'Addario and Co. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- "Evan Taucher In Concert". Madison Classical Guitar Society.
- Dominici, Dino. "Who is Milwaukee Guitar Student Evan Taucher?". Media Milwaukee.
- "2018 Winners". Southern Illinois Young Artist Organization. SIYAO.
- "Jamplay". Jamplay. Jamplay.com.
- Magner, Howie. "Peck School guitarist wins prestigious Schubert competition". UWM Report.
- "2020 RAINWATER INNOVATION GRANTS ANNOUNCED". University of Texas. Butler School of Music.
- "Modern Method of Classical Guitar". JamPlay. Jamplay.com.
- "Introduction to Classical Guitar". PickupMusic. Sam Blakelock.
This article "Evan Taucher" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.