The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Eunice Wilson was a singer, dancer, and actress who performed in the 1930s and was in 1930s films and a pair of late 1940s films. Her performances were featured in several films.
She performed in Leonard Reed's revue.
- Murder in Harlem (1935)
- An All-Colored Vaudeville Show (1935), reworked and reissued as Dixieland Jamboree (1946) by Warner Brothers
- Sun Tan Ranch (1948)
- No Time for Romance (1948)
In the media
- Eunice Wilson page on Angelfire
- Gabbard, Krin (1995). Representing Jazz. ISBN 0822315947.
- Clear, Rebecca D. (1993). Jazz on Film and Video in the Library of Congress. ISBN 9780788114366.
This article "Eunice Wilson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.