|Citizenship||United States of America|
Ethelyn Gibson (1897 - 1972), sometimes credited as Ethlyn Gibson, was an actress. She appeared in silent films in the U.S. including comedies with Oliver Hardy. She also appeared with Charley Chase.
- The Candy Kid (1917)
- The Villain (1917 film)
- The Pest (1917 film)
- The Fly Cop (1917) as A Chicken (credited as Ethlyn Gibson)
- The Millionaire (1917 film)
- Back Stage (1917 film)
- Cupid's Rival as A Model (as Ethlyn Gibson)
- Bright and Early
- The Slave (1917 comedy film)
- The Goat (1917 film)
- Playmates (1918 film)
- He's in Again (1918)
- Italian Love (1920)
- Rivals (1925 film) as Ethlyn
- The Joke's on You (film) (1925) as Wifey (as Ethlyn Gibson)
- "Winnie Winkle#Films comedy films as title character (1926-1928)
- Working Winnie (1926)
- Happy Days (1926)
- Winnie's Birthday (1926)
- Oh! Winnie Behave (1926)
- Winnie's Vacation (1927), extant
- Winnie Wakes Up (1927)
- Winnie Steps Out (1927)
- Winnie Be Good (1927)
- Winning Winnie (1927)
- Winnie's Winning Ways (1928)
- The Daily Dozen
- Massa, Steve. "Slapstick Divas: The Women of Silent Comedy". BearManor Media – via Google Books.
- "Ethelyn Gibson". www.lordheath.com.
- "Weary Winnie, US lobbycard, Ethelyn Gibson , circa 1926-". Getty Images.
- "Happy Days". www.tcm.com.
- "The Daily Dozen, poster, Ethelyn Gibson, , circa mid-1920s". Getty Images.
This article "Ethelyn Gibson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.