|Add a Photo|
Ernest Boniface Makulilo
September 23, 1981
|Title||Founder and CEO|
Ernest Boniface Makulilo, EBM in short (born September 23, 1981) is a Tanzanian author, scholarship expert, consultant, Swahili linguist, youtube content creator, and Founder and CEO of EBM SCHOLARS.
He has published over 8 books including two scholarship books: UDHAMINI UGHAIBUNI (a Swahili Scholarship book) and True Memoirs of the Scholarship Guy.
Ernest was born on Wednesday, September 23, 1981, 11th out of 13 children. He was born and grew up in Kigoma in Tanzania. He lived and studied in Tanzania until he graduated from the University of Dar es Salaam in 2008.
In August 2008, he came to the United States through the Fulbright program.Under Fulbright, he was a professor of African Studies (culture and Swahili language) at Marshall University in West Virginia for two semesters until May 2009. ;and on August 2009, he received two other scholarships: Joan B Kroc scholarship worth $36,000 and Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship $24,000 to pursue master's degree in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, at the University of San Diego.
For the past 12 years, Ernest has been helping international students from developing countries to apply and get scholarships in Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. His experiences are in humanitarian affairs, education, multicultural, politics, nonprofit, immigration, to mention a few.
Ernest is married to Marie and blessed to have three children: Benedikt Fulbright (8 years), Clare Francisca (3 years), and Faustina Marie. He lives with his family in a small town of Belton in the great state of Missouri in the United States.
He has experience in both African and American contexts. He lived in Tanzania for about 26 years before relocating to the United States. He has been in the United States for over 11 years now.
- IT WAS NOT RUSSIA
- TRUE MEMOIRS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP GUY
- FROM SHITHOLE TO TRUMPLAND
- LETTERS TO EBM
- A LOVING FATHER
- CLARE FRANCISCA: THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH
- UDHAMINI UGHAIBUNI
- ALBINO KILLINGS IN TANZANIA
- IMPERIALISM 2.0: WHY AFRICA
- LETTERS TO MY UNBORN DAUGHTER: Faustina Marie
- Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR AFRICANS IN THE UNITED STATES
In the media
- "FULBRIGHT ANNUAL REPORT (2008-2009)" (PDF). Fulbright Annual Report (2008-2009): 25.
- "Rotary Ambassadorial Scholars (2009-10)" (PDF). Clubwebrotary News.
- "Ernest Makulilo teaches children in W.Virginia about Tanzania". Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- About Ernest B. Makulilo - Amazon.com
- Ernest B. Makulilo on linkedin
- Ernest B. Makulilo on twitter
- Ernest Makulilo | University of San Diego - Academia.edu
- Ernest Makulilo (Author of IT WAS NOT RUSSIA) - Goodreads
- Ernest Boniface Makulilo | Facebook
- EBM SCHOLARS
- Udhamini Ughaibuni - Ernest B. Makulilo - Google Books
- Ernest B. Makulilo on instagram
This article "Ernest Makulilo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.