The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Enrique Fentanes  was a member of , recognized for his contributions to the academic field of .
He was the author of different books that formed the basis of the "Police Sciences".
His notable work was " where he develops a systematization of knowledge about the discipline of security.
He is regarded as a 20th century police theorist.
As an auxiliary in this force, he was director of the Police Library, and laid the foundations of the professional profile of police personnel framed in the different publications. He was also one of the first representatives to the INTERPOL General Assembly in 1947.
Among different definitions, Fentanes defines the concept of Police from a scientific point of view as follows:
The idea of Police in its most elementary sustenance, is defined as the protection, guardianship and public guarantee, exercised in a sphere of primary natural factors of individual, social and political life; oriented by the purpose of Security in connection with the purposes of "Order and Justice". }}
He also described the police from its four fundamental components:
- legal and
- Compendio de ciencia de la policía, Buenos Aires, Editorial Policial, 1979.
- Tratado de ciencia de la policía: introducción dogmática general, Buenos Aires, Editorial Policial, 1972.
- La policía judicial : teoría y realidad, Buenos Aires, Policía Federal Argentina, 1968.
- Los crímenes de juventud, Clarín, 16/11/2011.
- Fentanes, un teórico policial, Diario Página 12, 16/04/2011.
- Historia, Oficina Central Nacional Buenos Aires.
- Acciones que debe· ejecutar la Policía Nacional para el desarrollo integral del Estado, IAEN.
- Proyecto reformativo de la Ley de la Policía Nacional que incluya programas psicológicos para la actuación en operativos especiales, Jorge Ramiro Pacheco Yumiceba, UNIADES.
This article "Enrique Fentanes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.