The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Rostam County, Iran
|Alma mater||University of Shiraz|
|Occupation||Professor of Communication|
Shahghasemi was born in Rostam County but was raised in Tehran, Shiraz and Nourabad Mamasani. He graduated with a diploma of Mathematics & Physics and then entered the University of Shiraz in 1998.
University of Tehran
He entered University of Tehran in 2005 to study MA in Communication and in 2009 he started his PhD in Communication at the same university. Following his graduation in 2015, he became an assistant professor of Communication at University of Tehran.
- Berger, A. A. (2019). Media and communication research methods. Thousand Oaks, Sage Publications.
- hakimi. "شاه قاسمی در گفتگو با شفقنا از بازنگری دروس رشته علوم ارتباطات در دانشگاه تهران خبر داد/بسیاری از تالیفات نمی توانند منبع درسی باشند | خبرگزاری بین المللی شفقنا" (in فارسی). Retrieved 2020-11-11.
- "CvPage - Ehsan Shahghasemi". rtis2.ut.ac.ir. Retrieved 2020-11-11.
- Heisey, D. Ray (2011-01-01). "International Perspectives on Cultural Identity". Review of Communication. 11 (1): 66–82. doi:10.1080/15358593.2010.532879.
- Prosser, Michael H. (2012-11-01). "D. Ray Heisey: Having lived life abundantly, "time is running out"". International Journal of Intercultural Relations. Early American pioneers of intercultural communication. 36 (6): 810–822. doi:10.1016/j.ijintrel.2012.08.009. ISSN 0147-1767.
- Berger, A. A. (2020). Trump’s Followers: A Socio-Semiotic Analysis. New York: Peter Lang.
- Shahghasemi, E. (2020). Pornography of Networked Feminism: The case of Iranian “Feminist” Instagramers. The 2nd International Conference on Future of Social Sciences and Humanities, Prague.
- Shahghasemi, E. (2020). Pornography of Poverty: Celebrities’ Sexual Appeal at Service to the Poor?. The 2nd International Conference on Future of Social Sciences and Humanities, Prague.
- Shahghasemi, E. (2017). Iranians in the Minds of Americans. New York: Nova Publishing.
- Shahghasemi, E. (2020). Celebrityscape in Iran: A Comparison Between Celebriphils and Non-Celebriphils. The 2nd International Conference on Future of Social Sciences and Humanities, Prague.
- Shahghasemi, E. (2020). Iranian Celebrities on the Internet. Journal of Cyberspace Studies, 4(1), 77-80. doi: 10.22059/jcss.2020.74782
- Shahghasemi, E. (2019). Dumbing Down or Reaching Out? Facebook in Kurdistan and Nasser Razazi. International Conference on Future of Social Sciences and Humanities, Warsaw.
- "Magiran | رزومه دکتر احسان شاه قاسمی | Ehsan Shahghasemi". www.magiran.com. Retrieved 2020-11-11.
This article "Ehsan Shahghasemi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.