The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||15 July 1982|
(m. 2012; div. 2017)
Christabel Nansubuga (m. 2019)
Edwin Musiime (born 15 July 1982) is a Ugandan media personality, entrepreneur, preacher and author. He is known for hosting Good Morning Uganda on Uganda Broadcasting Corporation TV and The Property Show on NTV Uganda.
Musiime is the chairman of the Crest Group Ltd, an investment firm and the founder of Transformation City Ministries in Uganda that has affiliations with Transformation City Church, in Australia.
Early life and education
Musiime was born on 15 July 1982 at Nsambya Hospital in Kampala, and is the second born in a family of seven children. Musiime parents were Charles Njuyarwo and Leticia Namukwaya. He attended Namilyango Junior School for his primary education and later joined St. Joseph's Nagalaama for his secondary education. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Mass communication|Mass Communication from Makerere University.
In 2001, Musiime joined the Daily Monitor as a features writer, and he juggled this alongside being a Radio personality on Kampala FM, a TV host and programs director on Uganda Television (now Uganda Broadcasting Corporation TV). He maintained the latter position for over 14 years, before moving to NTV Uganda where he hosts The Property Show.. It was from this show that Musiime launched the Homex brand.
In 2013, he launched Sun Media, a production house that produces and supplies broadcast content to numerous TV channels in Africa including the NTV Uganda's Property show. The show was aired in Uganda, Ghana, Rwanda, South Africa and Tanzania.He is also the founder and chairman of the Uganda Homes Expo, a real estate events expo.
In September 11, 2012, Musiime married his longtime partner Isabel Masozera. After 3 years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized in 2017. He married his second wife Christabel Nansubuga in 2019.
- "Pastor Edwin Musiime launches book on economic transformation". Big Eye. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- Kisaakye, Allen. "NTV Uganda's Edwin Musiime finds love in fellow presenter". Watchdog News. Retrieved 28 July 2020.
- "NTV Property Show host Edwin Musiime introduced by fiancee". My Wedding. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- Businge, Conan (2006-12-04). "Uganda: Testimony - Media Missionary". New Vision (Kampala). Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- WMutenza. "Edwin Musiime: I draw inspiration from Tony Elumelu and my late father". Uganda Convention UK. Retrieved 28 July 2020.
- "Bullying had nothing to do with his size". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "Edwin Musiime set for NTV". Sqoop. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- BAIKE, PRISCA. "For Nansubuga, hard work yields comfort". The Observer - Uganda. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Real estates Expo commences, exhibitors call on gov't to walk the talk – Press Ug | Breaking News | Online News Uganda". pressug.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Homes & construction exhibition on this week". Daily Monitor. 22 April 2014.
- Juliana. "DOWN THE AISLE: Musiime felt stronger, happier". The Observer - Uganda. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "Here is what ended Pastor Edwin Musiime's Marriage". Big Eye. Retrieved 28 July 2020.
- Mbabaali, Desire. "Edwin Musiime talks marriage, divorce and new beginnings". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 28 July 2020.
- "When their love was put to the test..." Daily Monitor. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
This article "Edwin Musiime" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.