Earl Cave (actor)
Brighton, England, U.K
|Known for||True History of the Kelly Gang (film), Alex Rider Days of the Bagnold Summer (film)|
Earl Cave is a British-Australian actor who is best known for his role in True History of the Kelly Gang.
Cave was born in 2000 in Brighton, England to Australian singer, composer and author Nick Cave and British model Susie Bick. He had a twin brother Arthur who died at the age of 15 following a fall from a cliff. Both Earl and Arthur were featured in 20,000 Days on Earth, a 2014 documentary about their father's life and career.
Cave made his acting debut in Channel 4's Born to Kill. He also appeared in Netflix's The End of the F***ing World and the Amazon Prime adaptation of Alex Rider as James, a student at the Point Blanc academy who assists Alex Rider with his mission. In 2019, he appeared in Simon Bird's directorial debut Days of the Bagnold Summer playing the main character Daniel. The same year he also starred as Australian outlaw Dan Kelly alongside Russel Crowe in Justin Kurzel's True History of the Kelly Gang.
|2019||Days of the Bagnold Summer||Daniel|
|2019||True History of the Kelly Gang||Dan Kelly|
|2017||Born to Kill||Oscar|
|2017||The End of the F***ing World||Frodo||1 episode|
|2020||Alex Rider||James||Main role; 8 episodes|
- Baker, Lindsay (1 February 2003). "Feelings are a Bourgeois luxury". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- Bilcic, Pero. "Nick Cave Online". Nick-cave.com. Archived from the original on 23 August 2011. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- Marcus, Stephanie (15 July 2015). "Nick Cave's Son Arthur Dead At 15 After Falling Off A Cliff". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- Leo, Ben. "Rock legend Nick Cave's son killed in cliff fall". The Argus. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- "Nick Cave's son Arthur took LSD before cliff fall, inquest told". BBC Online. 2015. Archived from the original on 10 November 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
This article "Earl Cave (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.