Dr Yugal K. Mishra
Dr Yugal K. Mishra
|Add a Photo|
|Research||Mitral Valve Repair with Coapsis Annuloplasty on beating heart|
Dr. Yugal Kishore Mishra is an Indian Cardiovascular Surgeon. He is Chief Of Clinical Services Head Of Cardiac Sciences And Chief Cardio Vascular Surgeon, Manipal hospital.He has more than 19000 open heart surgeries on his name. that comprise minimally invasive cardiac surgery, port access approach for valve surgery, Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure, endarterectomy, carotid artery, aortic aneurysms, extracorporeal life support ECMO, total arterial revascularization, arrhythmia surgery, aortic arch and thoracic abdominal aortic repair and minimally invasive coronary artery bypass surgery on beating heart, Bentall's operation with incredible results. He has operated several patients from USA, UK, Oman, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Botswana, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, uzbekistan and so on.
As a professional cardiac surgeon, he has also performed more than 500 successful Robotic Cardiac Surgeries and 1000+ Redo cardiac Surgery. Apart from professional and clinical skills, Dr. Mishra is profoundly interested and adept in training, education and research work. He is also intermittently invited at various international and national platform to deliver lectures.
Education and career
In 1980 Dr. Mishra completed his MBBS from Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa, India. In 1984 he accomplished his MS (Surgery) from the same college. In 1994 he went to Moscow, Russia to complete his Ph.D. (Cardiovascular Surgery), Bakulev Institute of Cardio-vascular Surgery.
Dr. Mishra is the founder of Indian College of Cardiology. Presently, Dr. Mishra has Joined as Head of Cardiac Sciences and Chief Cardio Vascular Surgeon at Manipal Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi.He has also been a member of European Association of Cardio-thoracic Surgery.
Awards & achievements
- Rashtriya Ratna Award by the international Study Circle in 2005
- Lifetime Achievement Award by World Congress on Clinical and Preventive Cardiology Conferred by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2006
- Honoris Causa Doctorate confer by Governor of Madhya Pradesh and Chancellor of Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya
Dr. Mishra has published more than 150 scientific papers.
Off-pump multivessel coronary artery surgery in high-risk patients
Principal Investigator: Mitral Valve Repair with Coapsis Annuloplasty on beating heart
In the media
- "Yugal Kishore Mishra | Mendeley". www.mendeley.com. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- Pioneer, The. "In first scarless heart surgery done on Uzbekistani boy". The Pioneer. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- "Cardiothoracic surgery", Wikipedia, 2020-04-19, retrieved 2020-05-10
- Dryugalmishra (2011-05-19), English: Dr Yugal Mishra heart surgeon in india, retrieved 2020-05-07
- "Top 5 doctors in Manipal Hospital". signalscv.com. 2019-07-08. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- "Asymptomatic patients big worry, social distancing essential: Experts". outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- Meharwal, Zile Singh; Mishra, Yugal K; Kohli, Vijay; Bapna, Ramesh; Singh, Sandeep; Trehan, Naresh (2002-10-01). "Off-pump multivessel coronary artery surgery in high-risk patients". The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 74 (4): 1353–1357. doi:10.1016/S0003-4975(02)03915-2. ISSN 0003-4975. PMID 12400816.
- Mishra, Yugal K.; Mittal, Sanjay; Jaguri, Pravesh; Trehan, Naresh (2006-01-01). "Coapsys Mitral Annuloplasty for Chronic Functional Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation: 1-Year Results". The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 81 (1): 42–46. doi:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2005.06.023. ISSN 0003-4975. PMID 16368332.
- Dr. Yugal Kishore Mishra - Manipal Hospitals
- Dr. Yugal K Mishra - Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Dr. Yugal Kishore Mishra on facebook
- Dr. Yugal Kishore Mishra on instagram
- Dr. Yugal Mishra on twitter
- Dr. Yugal K Mishra - Best Cardiologist - Book Appointment
This article "Dr Yugal K. Mishra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.