Dr. Madison Richardson
Dr. Madison Richardson
|Add a Photo|
|Born||December 26, 1943|
Prairie View, Texas, USA
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||Howard University|
|Lead physician on the medical team caring for Reginald Denny|
Dr. Madison F. Richardson (born December 26, 1943) is a board-certified surgeon specializing in Otolaryngology in Beverly Hills, CA. He is most noted as the lead physician on the medical team caring for Reginald Denny.
Early life and education
The son of a physician, Dr. Richardson was born in Prairie View, Texas. He grew up in Huntsville, Texas until his family moved to Los Angeles, CA where he attended Los Angeles High School. He was later accepted into Howard University and graduated from Howard University Medical School.
He completed his residency in Otolaryngology at Walter Reed Medical Center and a fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in head and neck cancer.
Dr. Madison Richardson served as the Chief of Otolaryngology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. In1987 he was nominated as a member of the Medical Board of California, a position in which he served for 6 years until 1993.
On April 29th, 1992 Dr. Madison joined a team of medical professionals caring for Reginald Denny, a Los Angeles truck driver whose brutal beating was captured overhead by helicopter during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots. He discovered a hole in Denny’s windpipe, performing a tracheotomy, as well as, helping to reconstruct over 90 facial bones. He was soon selected to be the public face of the team giving regular press conferences and media updates on Denny’s condition.
Dr. Madison Richardson is a retired international polo-player and a longtime polo advocate. A former governor (1996-2000) of the Pacific Coast Circuit of the U.S. Polo Association, Dr. Richardson is the first and only African American to have held that position.
In the media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Desk, BWW News. "Dr. Madison Richardson & Peter Rybolt Elected To The Los Angeles Master Chorale Board Of Directors". BroadwayWorld.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "Steady hands, determination saved Reginald Denny as L.A. burned". Los Angeles Times. April 20, 2012.
- ↑ https://www.google.com/books/edition/Journals_of_the_Legislature_of_the_State/IKRExOeMHu4C?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=madison+f+richardson+medical+board&pg=PA3558&printsec=frontcover
- Madison F Richardson on Twitter
- Madison F Richardson on Facebook
- Madison F Richardson on Instagram
- Madison F Richardson's channel on YouTube
- Madison F Richardson, MD, F.A.C.S. - 12 Photos & 46 ... - Yelp
- Dr. Madison Richardson, MD | Beverly Hills, CA | Healthgrades
- Dr. Madison F Richardson MD. Beverly Hills, CA - Vitals.com
- Dr. Madison Richardson, MD – Los Angeles, CA ... - Doximity
- Madison F. Richardson - Cedars-Sinai - Find a doctor
- Madison F. Richardson on LinkedIn
This article "Dr. Madison Richardson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.