Dr. Kam Kamangar
Dr. Kam Kamangar
|Born||February 20, 1983|
|Organization||Agoura Advanced Dentistry|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
Dr. Kam Kamangar (born 20 February 1983) is an Iranian American cosmetic dentist and entrepreneur. He is the founder of Agoura Advanced Dentistry, based in California. He is regarded for the use of digital X-ray and intra-oral imaging and other advanced techniques at his cosmetic and family dentistry practices.
Dr. Kamangar has over a decade’s experience in the dental field and has worked with several prolific clients including Nelly, Akon, Khloe Kardashian, Jordyn Woods, Scott Disick, Priscilla Huggins, and many others. Dr. Kamangar is also a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the University of Southern California Dental Association.
Dr. Kamangar has been featured in several media outlets for his methods such as Medium, CEO Weekly, Portland News, NY Wire, LA Wire, The Chicago Journal, Miami Wire, Daily Mail, and others.
Early life and education
Dr. Kamangar was born on 20 February 1983 and grew up in Phoenix, Arizona. Later, he attended Arizona State University, where he received his undergraduate degree in biology. During his time there, Kamanger also performed community service work and obtained an honor’s award.
After completing his undergraduate years and being accepted to a large number of dental schools based on credentials, examination, and test scores, he enrolled in the University of Southern California School of Dentistry where acquiring the degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery.
During his postgraduate studies, Dr. Kamangar completed several hours of courses and dedicated to the newest advancements in cosmetic dentistry which he still modifies with the advancement of the latest technologies.
Dr. Kamangar, as of 2021, runs two cosmetic and family dentistry practices and is regarded among the first dentists to perfect and use the newer, more advanced techniques and equipment in order aiming to serve the community along with enhancing patient education in the dental field.
He has vast experience and extensive training, which has earned him mass public recognition, especially for his digital imaging, which enables his patients to evaluate and further preview their smiles and the use of sophisticated digital X-ray and intra-oral imaging. Some of the services that he offers include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, emergency dentistry, dental hygiene, oral surgery, and others.
Throughout his career, Dr. Kamangar has worked with several prolific clients such as Nelly, Akon, Jordan Woods, Scott Disc, Chloe Kardashian, Trai Byers, Priscilla Huggins, Tohi, Sami Beigi, Sasy, Sam Asghari, Pia Mia, and Pixee Fox to name a few.
In the media
- "Dr. Kam Kamangar: The King of Veneers on Raising the Bar for Dentistry Practice". CEO Weekly. 7 August 2021. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- Smith, Veronica (7 August 2021). "Dr. Kam Kamangar Building Dental Health Awareness and Addressing Dental Issues". Portland News. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- Lavine, Faye (9 August 2021). "Dr. Kam Kamangar Delivering Healthy Dental Care through Agoura Advanced Dentistry". Medium. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Dr. Kam Kamangar Transforms the World One Smile at a Time". New York Wire. 7 August 2021. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Video: Jordyn Woods 'smile transformation' removes gap in her teeth | Daily Mail Online". Mail Online. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Agoura Advanced Dentistry Improving Smiles and Dental Health One Face At a Time". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- Ruiz, Daniel (9 August 2021). "Dr. Kam Kamangar Bringing Smiles to Faces through Cosmetics Dentistry". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Dr. Kam Kamangar Promotes Holistic Dental Health through Agoura Advanced Dentistry". Miami Wire. 7 August 2021. Retrieved 20 August 2021.
- "Outstanding Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Kam Kamangar Delivers Impressive Smile Makeovers". LA Wire. 9 August 2021. Retrieved 20 August 2021.