Donkervoort D8 is a ultra-light weight sports car manufactured by Dutch car manufacturer Donkervoort in Lelystad, Netherlands since 1993. They are produced some variants including previous models Donkervoort D8 Zetec (1993-1999), Donkervoort D8 Audi (1999-2008), Donkervoort D8 Audi (E-gas) Wide Track (2008-2012) and current models Donkervoort D8 GTO (2013-present), Donkervoort D8 GTO Premium (2013), Donkervoort D8 GTO Bilster Berg Edition (2014-2015) and Donkervoort D8 GTO RS (2016-present). In 2019 it was produced a special edition, Donkervoort D8 GTO JD-70 and in 2020 Donkervoort D8 GTO JD-70 R, in honor to the founder, Joop Donkervoort for its 70th birthday. From 1993 until 1996 Donkervoort D8 engines were made by Ford and since 1996 they are made by German automobile manufacturer Audi.  
- "Donkervoort D8". Auto Express.
- Pattni, Vijay. "Donkervoort unlocks the D8 GTO Bare Naked Carbon". www.bbc.com.
- Markovich, Tony (December 8, 2016). "Donkervoort D8 GTO-RS: The Donkervoortiest Street-Legal D8 Yet". Car and Driver.
- "Donkervoort D8 RS specs, lap times, performance data". FastestLaps.com.
- "limited edition donkervoort D8 GTO-JD70 is the first 2G sports car". designboom | architecture & design magazine. June 21, 2020.
- "Donkervoort D8 GTO-JD70 – Donkervoort celebrates its founder's birthday with a high-powered gift of its own". August 22, 2019.
- "Donkervoort D8 GTO-JD70 R // Stronger. Faster. Safer". October 26, 2020.
This article "Donkervoort D8" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.