|Add a Photo|
|Died||26 April 2019|
Don Li-Leger was a Canadian painter, videographer, and environmental arts organizer from South Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.. His early work is characterized by realistic portrayal of wildlife. His more recent work focused on abstract oil painting. He died on April 26, 2019.
Li-Leger Trained at Vancouver School of Art, Simon Fraser University, and the Banff Centre School of Fine Arts (Alberta, Canada).
- "Inside/Out: Convergences of Practice and Community". Sofia Collective.
- "Don Li-Leger - Biography". www.aceswebworld.com.
- Prokop, Carol (2004). Don Li-Leger: Great Blue Heron. Surrey Art Gallery. p. 9.
- "South Surrey Artist Remembered as 'gentle genius'". Peace Arch News. May 6, 2019.
- "Surrey Civic Treasures Recipients: Don and Cora Li-Leger".
- "The PLOT thickens at a new 'community sharing garden' in Newton". Surrey Now-Leader. June 2, 2016.
- "Surrey Announces Winners of Inagural Social Innovation Awards". City of Surrey.
- "Heart to Heart: An Interview Project with Chinese Artists". R Space Gallery.
- Biennale, Vancouver (December 8, 2014). "Ai Weiwei Talks About His Father In Exile" – via Vimeo.
- Surrey, City of. "Don Li-Leger: Counting the Steps to the Sun". www.surrey.ca.
- "Ai Weiwei: New York Photographs 1983-1993". Belkin Art Gallery.
This article "Don Li-Leger" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.