Dimitriy N. Mishin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dimitriy N. Mishin (born 2001) is a venture capital investor, businessperson, blogger, and author. He is the son of Nikita Mishin – Cypriot-Russian billionaire businessman, who with Konstantin Nikolaev and Andrey Filatov co-owns one-third of GlobalTrans, Russia's biggest train operator trading on the London Stock Exchange.
On February 9, 2020, Dimitriy released his book titled “The Capitalist Manifesto” on Amazon.
- ↑ Mishin, Nikita. "Father".
- ↑ Nikolaev, Konstantin. "Partner, Godfather".
- ↑ Globaltrans Investments PLC, Company Website. "Family Business".
- ↑ LSE, Company Profile. "GLTR".
- ↑ Amazon Book Page, The Capitalist Manifesto. "Book".
This article "Dimitriy N. Mishin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.