David Koch (Model)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||27 September 1991|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Agency||BMG Models (New York)|
David Koch (born 27 September 1991) is a German model, influencer and fashion designer.
Personal life and discovery
Koch was born in Alsfeld a village outside Marburg, Germany where he grew up. Struggling with dysphemia during his childhood he started out working as a mailman after finishing school. In 2011 he incidentally caught the attention of a model agent when shopping in the city center of Frankfurt, Germany - not a week later he made his first appearance as a fashion model at Paris Fashion Week. Shortly after that he moved to New York and later relocated to Paris and later Milan. In 2018, Koch made public his relationship with French professional boxer Nina Cherry. In late 2019 media reported that he experiences a chronic photodermatosis.
David Koch partnered among others with Armani, Calvin Klein, Dior, Givenchy, Hugo Boss, Thierry Mugler and Jil Sander. With more than 500.000 follower on Instagram Koch is among the most influential male models on social media. From 2011 to 2013 David Koch had a busy career as runway model for numerous luxury fashion brands in London, New York, Mailand and Paris. Since 2015 his work centered around campaigns and covershoots. Throughout 2019 he appeared on the covers of Vogue Italia, Mexican GQ and US Harper's Bazaar. Early 2020 he launched his own clothing brand, David Koch Styles, which he launched as sponsoring label of Remscheid TV Judo sportsteam. According to German newspaper Frankfurter Neue Presse David Koch can be considered one of the world's most successful male models.
- "bmg Models - David Koch".
- Jessica Sobetzko (13 August 2018). "Mit 19 lernte er erst richtig sprechen!". BILD ONLINE (in Deutsch). Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- Michelle Spillner (5 August 2016). "Plötzlich Model: Ein Hessebub erobert die Laufstege der Welt". Frankfurter Neue Presse (in Deutsch). Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- "Model David Koch says, I can eat as much as I want and I do not gain weigth". IBT. 18 July 2019. Retrieved 2 June 2020.
- Ann-Kristin Schmidt (27 April 2018). "David Koch hat eine neue Freundin". Oberhessische Presse (in Deutsch). Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- Bernd Peters (4 September 2019). "Zerstört die Sonne die Karriere von David Koch?". BILD ONLINE (in Deutsch). Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- Franziska Gajek (25 February 2020). "Model David Koch: "Social Media und Reichweite schaffen mir als Model mehr Verhandlungsspielraum"". styleranking.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- C. Yunck. "David Koch: „Die Schatten-Seiten im Model-Business...!"". boulewahr.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 16 February 2020.
- "Die Karriere des David Koch". t-online.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- Philipp Grassow. "Neues vom RTV-Judoteam" (in Deutsch). Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- Enrico Sauda (14 January 2020). "Vom Stotterer zum Frauenschwarm". Frankfurter Neue Presse p.11.
This article "David Koch (Model)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.