August 5, 1988
New York City, NY
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, real estate developer, builder, general contractor|
|Years active||2010 - present|
|Known for||Co-founding oWOW, real estate development|
|674 23rd Street project|
Danny Haber (born 5 August 1988) is an American entrepreneur, real estate developer, builder and business executive. Danny Haber is known for co-founding, oWOW, a real estate company that provides solutions to the housing crisis and helps in cutting down the cost of designing and building new homes. Danny Haber founded oWOW with Alon Gutman to create small house that can be shared at a lower cost in Oakland, California. Haber's startup oWOW created a buzz in the market with the unique business model and retained a good market share in the Oakland real estate industry. In Dec 2019, Danny Haber was interviewed by Abcmoney about oWOW and investments made in the San Francisco.
Danny Haber is a serial entrepreneur having co-founded a number of companies including Negev, a company that provides co-housing for professionals and avoiding exhaustive roommate search and Nuqudy (My Money in Arabic) a Wall Street Journal meets E Trade for the Arabic world.
Education and early life
Danny Haber was born in New York City and grew up in Long Island. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Madison in 2010 and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he received his degree in real estate and urban land economics.
Haber started his career at Nuqudy in 2010 as cofounder and COO. Nuqudy was one of the largest business and finance website in the MENA region and he was responsible for the operations, business expansion and creating strategic partnerships. Haber left the company in 2012 to start a new company.
In 2013, Haber along with Alon Gutman cofounded, Negevm a company based out of San Francisco, to develop themed urban housing (coed fraternities and sororities) for young professionals in the San Francisco Bay area and Austin Texas where individuals rent out the room in themed personality based housing without exhaustive roommate searches. He sold off the company and in late 2017 and launched a housing development company, oWOW with Alon Gutman to provide net new flexible housing by the end of 2017. Gutman and Haber integrated design, construction, and development by creating subsidiaries oWOW design, oWOW construction, and oWOW development. The goal of oWOW was to standardize construction by creating a kit of parts that can be mass produced in order to create replicable products that can increase flexibility for end consumers while massively decreasing costs. Withing two years from founding, oWOW has developed over 2 million square of commercial spaces and is specialized in the MacroUnit and oDECK products.
List of companies founded by Danny Haber
- 674 23rd Street LLC
- Ndo Group, LLC
- 1919 Bayside Holdings LLC
- 1919 Crew LLC
- 671 24th Street LLC
- 2400 Filbert LLC
- Svg Hadash LLC
- YPP LLC
- Noqoudi Enterprises
In 2011 Danny Haber received the Top 10 Internet Middle East for Nuqudy.
- James, Claire (2019-12-09). "Q&A with Danny Haber of oWOW". ABC Money. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "Daily Motivational Post: Just Do It - Danny Haber | MyAppTemplates". 2012-07-12. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- Labs, Startup Around | Version. "Real Estate Developer Danny Haber Of oWOW Reinvigorates Bay Area - Young Upstarts". startuparound.com. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- Deryfus, Louis (2019-10-23). "CEO Spotlight: Interview With Danny Haber Of oWOW". Medium. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Architect". oWOW. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Danny Haber's Blog". blogs.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Danny Haber Benzinga". Benzinga. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Danny Haber On California's Major Housing Crisis – October 2019 > CEOWORLD magazine". CEOWORLD magazine. 2019-10-23. Retrieved 2019-11-12.