The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||São Paulo State University|
Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada
|Known for||Study of one-dimensional dynamical systems|
Daniel Smania (Born in 1974 in Americana) is a Brazilian mathematician, with contributions in dynamical systems. Major themes of his research are renormalisation theory in one-dimensional dynamics and ergodic theory, including linear response theory .
Smania was an undergraduate student in Mathematics at São Paulo State University at Rio Claro, São Paulo. He completed his Ph. D. at Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada in 2001 under the supervision of Welington de Melo .
He is a full professor at ICMC-University of São Paulo at São Carlos, Brazil.
- Smania, Daniel (2020). "Solenoidal attractors with bounded combinatorics are shy". Annals of Mathematics.
- de Lima, Amanda; Smania, Daniel (2018). "Central limit theorem for the modulus of continuity of averages of observables on transversal families of piecewise expanding unimodal maps". Journal of the Institute of Mathematics of Jussieu.
- Cunha, Kleyber; Smania, Daniel (2014). "Rigidity for piecewise smooth homeomorphisms on the circle". Advances in Mathematics.
- Baladi, Viviane; Smania, Daniel (2012). "Linear response for smooth deformations of generic nonuniformly hyperbolic unimodal maps". Annales Scientifiques de l'ENS.
- Viviane, Baladi; Smania, Daniel (2007). "Smooth deformations of piecewise expanding unimodal maps". Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems (DCDS-A).
- Smania, Daniel (2007). "Puzzle geometry and rigidity: The Fibonacci cycle is hyperbolic". Journal of the American Mathematical Society.
Daniel Smania in the media
- Home Page of Daniel Smania
- Daniel Smania on Twitter
- Daniel Smania on Youtube
- Daniel Smania on Linkedin
- Daniel Smania on Google scholar
- Smania, Daniel (2005). "Phase space universality for multimodal maps". Bulletin of the Brazilian Mathematical Society, New Series. 36 (2): 225–274. doi:10.1007/s00574-005-0038-y. ISSN 1678-7544.CS1 maint: date and year (link)
- Baladi, Viviane. Linear response, or else. Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians—Seoul 2014. Vol. III, 525–545, Kyung Moon Sa, Seoul, 2014.
- "Daniel Smania - The Mathematics Genealogy Project". www.genealogy.math.ndsu.nodak.edu. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- Computação, Instituto de Ciências Matemáticas e de. "Pessoas". www.icmc.usp.br (in português). Retrieved 2020-02-28.
This article "Daniel Smania" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.