Daniel E. Sutherland
Daniel E. Sutherland is a history professor and author who has written books about 19th century America. He wrote a book titled The Confederate Carpetbaggers about southerners who moved north after the American Civil War.
- The Emergence of Total War edited by Grady McWhiney Texas A&M University Press
- Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville: The Dare Mark Campaign University of Nebraska Pres (1998)
- Guerrillas, Unionists, and Violence on the Confederate Home Front University of Arkansas Press (1999)
- The Confederate Carpetbaggers Louisiana State University Press (1988)
- A Savage Conflict: The Decisive Role of Guerrillas in the American Civil War University of North Carolina Press (2009)
- Whistler: A Life for Art's Sake Yale University Press (2014) about artist James McNeill Whistler
- Whistler's Mother; Portrait of an Extraordinary Life with Georgia Toutziari (2018) ISBN: 9780300229684
- "Nonfiction Book Review: The Confederate Carpetbaggers by Daniel E. Sutherland". www.pubishersweekly.com. January 1, 1988.
- Sutherland, Daniel E. (January 1, 1999). "Guerrillas, Unionists, and Violence on the Confederate Home Front". University of Arkansas Press – via Google Books.
- "Book Review: Guerrillas, Unionists, and Violence on the Confederate Home Front (edited by Daniel E. Sutherland): CWT". HistoryNet. August 12, 2001.
- "Guerrillas, Unionists, and Violence on the Confederate Home Front - ProQuest". www.proquest.com.
- Reidy, Joseph P. (June 19, 1990). "The Confederate Carpetbaggers (review)". Civil War History. 36 (1): 83–85. doi:10.1353/cwh.1990.0024 – via Project MUSE.
- Sutherland, Daniel E. (June 1, 1988). "The Confederate Carpetbaggers". LSU Press – via Google Books.
This article "Daniel E. Sutherland" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.