|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 18, 2000|
|Alma mater||Wilfrid Laurier University|
|Occupation||Singer and songwriter|
Danijela Kristina Hajdinjak (born August 18, 2000), known professionally as Dani Kristina is a Canadian singer songwriter.
Born in Mississauga, Ontario, and pursuing schooling at Wilfrid Laurier University, Kristina started writing songs at the age of 5. After winning her first composition competition for her piece "Thunder and Rain", Dani's songwriting passion began. Shortly after, she wrote her second song "One Day" at age seven, appearing on a collaborative record, Hello Mr. Rainbow.
Writing over 600 songs since then, Dani Kristina's first release came with her debut single, "I Wanna Belong" produced by Grammy nominated, Juno Award winning Trevor James Anderson and Julijana Hajdinjak was released on May 24, 2019.
On March 9, 2019, Kristina opened for country singer David Boyd Janes at B-Side Lounge in Toronto, Ontario. On December 13, 2019, Kristina performed alongside Julijana Hajdinjak and Andrew Sporcic for a sold out show at Alchemy TO.
- "Dani Kristina | Artists | Side Door". sidedooraccess.com. Retrieved 2020-09-08.
- "Recordings - Vocal Excellence Studios". vocalexcellence.org. Retrieved 2020-09-08.
- I Wanna Belong, retrieved 2020-09-08
- "Eventful: Dani Kristina- David Boyd Janes- Dylan Lock". Eventful. Retrieved 2020-09-08.
- "Dani Kristina LIVE at AlchemyTO – Mississauga Arts Council". Retrieved 2020-09-08.
- Burning Parachute, retrieved 2020-09-08
- You Don't Get to Choose, retrieved 2020-09-08
This article "Dani Kristina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.