Dak Taka is a mobile banking service of the Bangladesh Post Office. The Bangladeshi Government provides banking services to more than 8000 people with no bank account through Dak Taka. The incumbent Information and Communication Tecnology advisor of the Government of Bangladesh Mr Sajeeb Wazed inaugurated this service on 11 December 2017. 
What does it mean?
Dak Taka is a digital wallet. People can make money transfer with this Banking system by using mobile applications. To develop the villages this program is set to open in all post offices so that the villagers are able to receive or sent money faster, easier and in a legal manner. Software company D-money helped postal department to set up this system that enables users to cash-in and cash-out with postal card.
How it work?
First you have to open an account in a post office with your phone number and deposit 2 taka. Then you can recharge or save money in the account with postal department's cash card. Then you can make payment while shopping with NFC (Near Field Communication) or scanning QR code. Your mobile phone will be your wallet and taka in your mobile phone will be Dak Taka.
Dak Taka is mainly a digital wallet service. It aims to ease money transaction with the use of mobile internet. Users can choose between cards and apps for buying and selling and can also make transactions with other financial institutions. 
- ""ডাক টাকা" কী, লাগবে কী কাজে". বাংলা ট্রিবিউন. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "দুই টাকার হিসাব "ডাক টাকা" -বিডি নিউজ ২৪". Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- ""ডাক টাকা" উদ্বোধন করলেন জয় | অর্থনীতি | যুগান্তর". যুগান্তর. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "মোবাইল ব্যাংকিং "ডাক টাকা" উদ্বোধন". জাগো নিউজ ২৪. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "ডাক টাকা কী? । অর্থনীতি". আরটিভি অনলাইন. Retrieved 2017-12-12.