The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Corliss Giles was an actor during the silent film era in the United States. He had starring roles including in the 1917 film Shirley Kaye, Voices, and 1921 film The Mountain Woman. He also appeared in several theatrical productions.
- Shirley Kaye (1917) as John Rowson
- Voices (1920)
- The Marionettes (film) (1918) as Pierre Vareine
- The House of Glass (film) (1918) as Harvey Lake
- In Search of a Sinner (1920) as Jeffrey
- The Blue Pearl (1920) as Wilfred Scott
- The Mountain Woman (1921), starring role
- Soister, John T.; Nicolella, Henry; Joyce, Steve (January 10, 2014). American Silent Horror, Science Fiction and Fantasy Feature Films, 1913-1929. McFarland. ISBN 9780786487905 – via Google Books.
- "Corliss Giles – Broadway Cast & Staff | IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- "Corliss Giles and Helaine Hadley". October 7, 1902. p. 8 – via newspapers.com.
- "Corliss giles". September 9, 1922. p. 16 – via newspapers.com.
- "Corliss Giles". BFI.
- "The Blue Pearl". www.tcm.com.
This article "Corliss Giles" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.