|Born||February 13, 1995|
|Other names||Corey Michael|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
Corey Pattakos (born 13 February 1995), also known as Corey Michael, is an American serial entrepreneur, social media influencer, designer, and musician. Michael is the founder of blkdiamond.com, a lifestyle brand known for its activated charcoal products.
Corey specializes in E-commerce, branding, and digital marketing. Throughout his career, Corey has established several entrepreneurial ventures and took them to success, such as Avine, Lashify Publicly, and several others. He is also a silent investor and owner of 20 other e-commerce brands.
Early life and education
Corey was born on 13 February 1995 in Phoenix, Arizona. His father owned a successful car body shop, which inspired Corey to pursue a career in the automotive business. During his high-school years, Corey helped his father in the body shop after his school. Soon he started doing odd jobs such as washing cars, ordering parts and estimating, participating in the family business.
Corey was very popular for his edgy style when he was a teenager. He ran a Vine channel that had over 3 million vine followers. He was also a part of a rock band with which he created music solos released by an independent record label. He was a model and actor for THE AGENCY ARIZONA in Scottsdale, Arizona. He was at the MTV music awards as a young kid.
Later, Corey dropped out of college to focus on becoming an entrepreneur.
Initially, Corey started working as a local tobacco shop and then launched an online Yoga Shop, a dropshipping firm. This venture by Corey wasn’t very successful, but he didn’t give up.
In 2016, Corey founded blkdiamond.com, an online platform that sells a vast range of all-natural activated charcoal products, such as face masks, soap, teeth whitening powder, and paste. Since its inception, blkdiamond.com has brought in over $60 million in revenue. The highlighting feature of Michael’s start-up is that all the products offered by his firm are 100% vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Currently, Corey is working on a men’s skincare line called Corey Michael, which will soon be released in the global market.
Corey is fluent in English, Spanish and Greek.
- Brown, Doug C. (24 December 2020). "Corey Pattakos of Blkdiamond: Five Strategies I Used To Grow My Business To Reach Seven Figures In…". Medium. Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "How Corey Pattakos Does over $200 Million in E-Commerce Sales | Ep. #100". Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "Beauty And Brains: Ex Model Builds Ecommerce Empire Leveraging Beauty Industry Knowledge - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "Marketing Lessons Learned in 2020". CMSWire.com. Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- ""Creatives", With Douglas Brown and Corey Pattakos of Blkdiamond". News Break. Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "Beauty And Brains: Ex Model Builds Ecommerce Empire Leveraging Beauty Industry Knowledge". menafn.com. Retrieved 17 February 2021.