The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Died||20 September 1801|
|Resting place||Yu Mausoleum in the Eastern Qing tombs|
|Occupation||Consort of Qianlong Emperor|
|Relatives||Chen Ji (brother), Chen Hao (brother)|
Consort Fang (芳妃 陳氏; d. 20 September 1801) was a consort of Qianlong Emperor.
Consort Fang was a member of Han Chinese Chen clan. Her personal name wasn't recorded in history. Her ancestral home was located in Yangzhou.
Father: Yanlun (延伦)
Two elder brothers:
- First elder brother: Chen Ji (陈济)
- Second elder brother: Chen Hao (陈浩), a magistrate of Yangguan (扬关任事, pinyin: yangguan renshi) in 1778
Consort Fang was born between 1749 and 1753. She entered the palace as “First Class Female Attendant Ming" (明常在, "ming" means "bright") in 1766 after Elegant Women Selection. Her residence became Yongshou palace in the Forbidden city (永寿宫). As a lower-ranking imperial concubine, she lived under the supervision of Concubine Shun and Consort Shu. In 1775, lady Chen was promoted to "Noble Lady Ming" (明贵人). She was accused by Empress Dowager Chongqing of harming imperial child and demoted to "First Class Female Attendant Ming". In 1780, she was restored as "Noble Lady Ming". In 1794, she was promoted to Concubine Fang (芳妃, "fang" meaning "fragrant") and moved to Yonghe palace (永和宫) on the east side of the Forbidden city.
In 1798, Emperor Emeritus Qianlong promoted Concubine Fang to Consort Fang (芳妃). Consort Fang died in 1801 and was interred at Yu Mausoleum in the Eastern Qing tombs.
- 华/Hua, 斌/Bin. 大清高宗純皇帝乾隆/"Emperor Qianlong of Great Qing".
- 《宮中檔》/"Imperial Palace records".
- 《宫中檔奏摺》/"Imperial Palace memorials".
- 常/Chnag, 建華/Jianhua (2008). "乾隆事典"/"Qianlong's biography". p. 490.
- “乾隆至嘉慶年添減底檔”/"Archives of Qianlong and Jiaqing eras".
- 许/Xu, 向乾/ Xiangqian. 细说康乾盛世(解密康熙、雍正、乾隆的宫廷生活)/An elaborate analysis of Kangxi - Qianlong era (decoding imperial court life of Kangxi, Yongzheng and Qianlong eras).
- Consort Fang: Concubine of Chinese Emperor Qianlong - Lists
- Consort Fang: Concubine of Chinese Emperor Qianlong - Latest News
This article "Consort Fang" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.