The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
West Springfield, Massachusetts
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Chris Frasco is an American mastering engineer, writer, and musician. He was born in West Springfield, Massachusetts and currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee. He owns and operates Master Frasco Audio Lab, which is an audio mastering studio located in Nashville. Prior to becoming a full time mastering engineer, Chris was a music producer and musician. He released two solo albums, "In Light and Shadow" (2009) and "Damage" (2011). He also produced and contributed guitar and bass on Jon Zornberg's "Delusions" (2014), as well as yellowbirddd's "Hard Feelings" (2010). Recently, he has published numerous pieces on topics such as Eddie Van Halen, the 2020 Nashville Bombing and high end audio equipment for The Tennessean, USA Today, and Produce Like A Pro.
In the media
- ↑ "H O M E". masterfrasco. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- ↑ "Mastering Engineer Chris Frasco". Bleeding Peanutbutter. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- ↑ "Hard Feelings, by yellowbirddd". yellowbirddd. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- ↑ Frasco, Chris. "In memory of legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, who may have saved my life". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- ↑ Huart, Warren (2020-11-20). "The Rupert Neve Designs MBC: A Deep Dive". Produce Like A Pro. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
This article "Chris Frasco" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.