The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Amaka Okwuoha|
|Born||February 12, 1972|
Abia state, Nigeria
|Origin||Imo State, Nigeria|
|Years active||2003 - present|
|Associated acts||Sinach, Samsong|
|Add a Photo|
|Known for||Known for the her hit song 'Chioma ' which was released in 2003|
|Spouse(s)||Evangelist Callistus Okwuoha|
|Parent(s)||Nze Euzebius Chukwumaeze Ebizie and Lolo Dorathy Ebizie|
|Awards||Delta Yadah Award (2011, 2012)|
Amaka Okwuoha known professionally as Chioma Jesus is a Nigerian gospel singer and songwriter. She is popularly known for the her hit song 'Chioma ' which was released in 2003.
In an interview with Punch newspaper, she confessed she got the name 'Chioma Jesus' from the song 'Chioma' and decided to add Jesus to it. It is also the name of her debut album.
She is also known for hit songs like "Bulldozer", "Okemmuo" ft Mercy Chinwo, "Miracle God", "Lord that changeth not", "Odiro onye di kagi", "Favour me".
Sinach hails from Imo State, Eastern Nigeria. She was born in Abia state on the 12 of February, 1972 and is the eldest daughter of seven. Both her parents, Nze Euzebius Chukwumaeze Ebizie,Omeokachie 1 of Amanator and Lolo Dorathy Ebizie of Ogboza Autonomous Community died when she was really young leaving her and her siblings in poverty. She was a trader in the food industry before her rise to fame in the music industry.
She is married to Evangelist Callistus Okwuoha and blessed with 3 children.
Her musical career rooted in the church through her church choir where she started singing at the age of 9. She later not only became a soloist but also a chorus leader in the Scripture Union Fellowship in her church. Although she wrote her first song in Yoruba, she mostly writes Igbo and sometimes, in English language.
In 2011, she released the hit song 'Praise'. In 2019, she released an album titled 'My Testimony'. The songs in the album includes Prophetic Praise, I Have Never Seen Anyone Like you, Okike Imela (Almighty God Thank You), Odiro Onye Dika Gi meaning There is no one Like You and many more.
Albums and Songs
• My Testimony Songs "2019"
• Prophetic Praise
• Prophetic Praise • Nkwa Chioma Jesus Medley • Ebube Dike Medley • Ihem Gabu Medley • I Will Be Medley • Chioma Jesus Miracle God • Mighty In Battle Medley • Oruru Gi Medley • Onye Ukwu • Chioma Jesus • Chukwu Okike Imela • Chioma Jesus Miracle God • Odiro Onye Dika Gi • Ejim Chukwu Ugwo • Holy Holy • Bulldozer "2020"
Awards and nominations
Chioma Jesus in the media
- "Chioma Jesus Biography: What You Don't Know About Gospel Singer". Concise News. 2019-03-04. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- "About Chioma Jesus - Biography, Net Worth, Age and List of songs | Elegant Muzic". elegantmuzic.com. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- Legit.ng (2018-06-18). "Biography of Chioma Jesus: interesting facts about ♬ gorgeous gospel singer". Legit.ng - Nigeria news. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- "Chioma Jesus Biography | Profile | Wikipedia | Fabwoman". FabWoman | News, Style, Living Content For The Nigerian Woman. 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- Clifford, Igbo. "Chioma Jesus Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Songs, Albums, Net Worth And More". Information Guide Africa. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- "BIOGRAPHY OF CHIOMA JESUS – HENOTACE.ORG". Retrieved 2020-11-02.
This article "Chioma Jesus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.