The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Alma mater||Freie Universität Berlin|
Charlotte Siebenrock (1962 in Amberg, Bavaria) is a German film author, director and casting director.
Life and career
Charlotte Siebenrock moved to West Berlin in 1980. From 1982 to 1986 she trained as an actress and then worked for film, tv and theatre until 1994.
She then took up medieval and English studies at the Freie Universität Berlin. Between 1997 and 2000 she wrote and directed more than 50 fictional episodes for broadcaster Pro7 as a freelancer. From 2000 until 2017 she worked as head of the casting department for UFA Serial Drama GmbH. In 2004 she wrote the script for 35mm short film OPEN which she also directed. The visual concept and the editing were created by Peter Nix. Open was rated “exceptionally valuable” by the German Film Rating Commission and has been invited to numerous film festivals around the world. Since March 2017 Charlotte Siebenrock has taken up work as a freelance film author, director and casting director in Berlin. She is a member of the German Federal Association of Casting Directors (BVC).
- 2010–2021: Die Heiland – Wir sind Anwalt
- 2020 Jaguar (working title)
- 2020 tba
- 2020 Kopfschuß-Tödlicher Haß (working title), formerly „Der Fall“ (working title)
- 2020 Der Fall (working title)
- 2017–2018 Tödliche Tropfen (working title)
- 2017–2019: Die Heiland – Wir sind Anwalt
- 2019: Meine Mamas
- 2019: Mississippi
- 2016: Tatverdacht – Team Frankfurt ermittelt
- 2006–2016: Alles was zählt
- 2014–2015: Block B – Unter Arrest
- 2013–2015: Verbotene Liebe
- 2014: Härte (Film)
- 2014: Alibi Agentur
- 2012: Wege zum Glück – Spuren im Sand
- 2010: Callgirl Undercover
- 2007: Meine wunderbare Familie
- 2005–2007: Julia – Wege zum Glück
- 2000–2006: Hinter Gittern – Der Frauenknast
- 2004–2005: Bianca – Wege zum Glück
- 2003: Held der Gladiatoren
This article "Charlotte Siebenrock" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.