Chad Vincent Ehlers
November 11, 1983
|Other names||master creator/da_chad|
|Education||Master’s degree in Athletic Science and Kinesiology|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
Chad Ehlers (born 11 November 1983), popularly known as Da_Chad, is an American social media influencer, motivational leader, inspirational speaker, humanitarian, and nurse. Da_Chad is recognized as one of the leading TikTokers and is the founder of The Chad Change, a platform where numerous influencers work together to promote positivity in the community.
Ehlers is the recipient of the Top scholar Genius award and was even presented with the title of a Golden Glove. Up until now, he has secured over 800k followers on TikTok, having over 15 million likes. He has been featured in several media outlets for his contribution to society, such as Influencive, Forbes, The American Reporter, NY Weekly, US Times Now, LA Wire, and others.
Early life and education
Ehlers was born on 11 November 1983 to Lisa Stubbs and Michael Ehlers in New Orleans, Louisiana. He grew up with six brothers and sisters and was diagnosed with ADHD at an early age. Ehlers was an exceptionally smart kid and was accepted to college on a top scholar program when he was in 6th grade. During high school, Ehlers enjoyed playing percussion beats, dancing and was involved in several other sports.
Later, Ehlers completed his college education from different colleges - Cleveland State Community College, LSU, University of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and Southern Adventist University. He holds an Associate degree in nursing, a Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, and a Master’s degree in Athletic Science and Kinesiology.
Ehlers started his career as a medical nurse but later turned to pursue a career as a social media influencer. Ehlers, with the introduction of TikTok, started sharing motivational videos under the name Da_Chad. Soon he started The ChadChange Movement, a platform dedicated to the upliftment of people suffering from depression, anxiety, mental health disorders, domestic violence, abuse, and cancer. Ehlers started this movement with the aim to spread positivity in the community and help make this world a better place.
Since its inception, several people have joined The ChadChange Movement, and each member has received regular inspiration and motivation that helps them get through their daily struggles and needs. This movement by Ehlers has not only supported numerous people but also helped them to cope with the most difficult and trying times.
Ehlers’ former wife suffered from chronic depression and attempted suicide. After coping up with the loss of a loved one, he married Ruslana Ehlers, and they have a daughter together - Mia Ehlers, who is suffering from leukemia. Ehlers is currently divorced from Ruslana Ehlers.
Ehlers has always found comfort in listening to music. He often listens to songs to relieve stress and cope with life.
In the media
- "Chad Ehlers Creates Online Movement for Influencers to Promote Positivity". MarketWatch. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Transforming the pain into the joy - Chad Ehlers". US Times Now. 6 January 2021. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Chad Ehlers Is Changing Lives, One TikTok at a Time". Entertainment Monthly News. 1 December 2020. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Da_Chad Transforms Pain Into a Living Legacy with Chad Change Movement". CelebMix. 23 December 2020. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "'They found cancer in her blood.' The wind was knocked out of me. I bawled like a baby.': Single dad says 2-year-old battling cancer 'gives me the strength to go on'". Love What Matters. 29 October 2020. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Supporting Change. Spreading Kindness, Love & Positivity!". www.kickstarter.com. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Chad Ehlers Inspires Positivity With ChadChange Movement". Music Observer. 1 December 2020. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Who Is Chad Ehlers aka da_chad From TikTok? 10 Facts To Know About". Celebpie. 8 January 2021. Retrieved 13 January 2021.