Central Square Foundation
Central Square Foundation (CSF) is a leading Indian philanthropic organisations working on school education in India. Set up in 2012 by well-known investor Ashish Dhawan, CSF works on foundational literacy and numeracy, EdTech and Private Schools. In 2018, the foundation announced its partnership with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) to focus on foundational learning or early years. It was widely reported that CSF has pledged $40 million to help improve early-stage education in India with support from BMGF, Steadview Capital and Google.org. CSF is BMGF's only partner in India which is part of its education portfolio. On Foundational Learning, CSF is working closely with several state governments including Uttar Pradesh. It provides technical support to Mission Prerna.
- "Venture capitalism and philanthropy". Livemint. 21 August 2013.
- "Central Square Foundation".
- "Central Square Foundation to focus on Foundational Learning – Central Square Foundation". 2014.
- "Ashish Dhawan's CSF closes $40 million fund for early education". Livemint. 19 September 2018.
- "Q&A: The Gates Foundation's new education strategy". Devex. 14 February 2019.
- Gupta, Shantanu (16 April 2020). "CM Adityanath's 5-step plan for UP students under lockdown that other states can emulate". ThePrint.
This article "Central Square Foundation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.