Cary Comes Home Festival
|Cary Comes Home Festival|
|Begins||November 20, 2020|
|Ends||November 22, 2020|
The Cary Comes Home Festival is a biennial festival celebrating actor Cary Grant's Bristol roots, which was established in Bristol in 2014. The inaugural festival took place in October 2014. The second festival featured a gala screening of Bringing Up Baby in which Cary Grant plays palaeontology Dr David Huxley, under the dinosaur exhibit at Bristol Museum. The third festival took place in 2018, themed around the collaboration between Alfred Hitchcock and Cary Grant, with screenings of all four of their collaborations, Suspicion, Notorious, To Catch A Thief and North by Northwest.
- Beacham, Rhiannon (2014-10-11). "Cary Grant's Bristol roots celebrated". BBC News. Retrieved 2020-08-09.
- Hutchinson, Pamela (2016-07-08). "Cary Grant: from the Bristol docks to the Hollywood hills". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2020-08-09.
- "Cary Grant festival celebrates third year". BBC News. 2018-11-23. Retrieved 2020-08-09.
- Official website
- Cary Comes Home Festival on Facebook
- Cary Comes Home Festival on Twitter
- Cary Comes Home Festival on Instagram
This article "Cary Comes Home Festival" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.