Caroline Martins (chef)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Caroline Gameiro Lopes Martins
26 February 1986
São Paulo, Brazil
After being eliminated from the show, she studied gastronomy at the Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in London and subsequently worked at restaurants across the United Kingdom and Italy, including Trenkerstube at Hotel Castel in Tirolo and Galvin La Chapelle in London.
In the media
- "Caroline Martins - MasterChef Brasil - Season 4, 24 May 2017". Sabor à Vida Gastronomia.
- "MasterChef Brasil defines participants of the fourth season, 22 March 2017". Arevista Damulher.
- "Ex-MasterChef Caroline Martins realizes dream and sends indirect, 3 October 2017". Veja.
- "Caroline Martins, 3 October 2017". Nurtured In Norfolk.
- "40 chefs named in semi final of National Chef of the Year competition, 17 July 2020". Big Hospitality.
- "The show goes on for 40 NCOTY semi-finalists, 20 July 2020". Craft Guild Of Chefs.
- "National Chef of the Year 2021 semi-finalists revealed, 17 July 2020". The Caterer.
This article "Caroline Martins (chef)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.