The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 22, 1937|
|Education||PHD - Political Science|
|Alma mater||University of California, Berkeley|
|Awards||Charles A. McCoy Career Achievement Award|
Carl Boggs (born 22 July, 1937) is a social science and film studies professor at the National University in Los Angeles. Before coming to NU, Boggs taught at several other universities, including University of California, University of South Carolina, and Washington University. He is also an author, having written numerous books on subjects including social theory, European and American politics, and military policy. He has also contributed his skills to several Socialist organizations and journals, such as Solidarity (United States), the LA Socialist Community School, and the Free Speech Movement. Boggs has also received numerous awards for his work, including a Charles A. McCoy Career Achievement Award
- "Carl Boggs – New Politics". Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "Carl Boggs". Guilford Press. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "Carl Boggs". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "» Author » Carl Boggs". zcomm.org. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- Socialist Community School Committee list, Fall 1979
- "An Evening With VC Alum Carl Boggs". Ventura College Foundation. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "Dr. Carl Boggs". National University. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "American Political Science Association > MEMBERSHIP > Organized Sections > Organized Section 27: Charles A. McCoy Career Achievement Award". www.apsanet.org. Retrieved 2020-01-25.