The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Calvin Lee Reeder
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States Of America|
|V/H/S in 2012|
Calvin Lee Reeder is a director, writer, and actor who has worked on and appeared in various horror movies. He was born in Portland and raised in Seattle, where he worked in construction out of high school while also shooting 16mm films. It was for these short films that he first become well-known before moving on to feature-length productions. His most notable acting roles have been as Gary in the horror movie V/H/S in 2012, and as the titular character in The Rambler (film)|The Rambler in 2013, which he also wrote and directed. His films have won various awards, including the Short Film Jury Prize at Sundance Film Festival|Sundance in 2016 for The Procedure. He has stated that his work draws inspiration from Nicholas Roeg, the Zellner Brothers, and Todd Rohal, among others. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California. 
- Indiewire; Indiewire (2013-01-08). "Meet the 2013 Sundance Filmmakers #1: Calvin Reeder Expands His Sundance Short 'The Rambler' Into a Film About "Embracing the Unknown"". IndieWire. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Calvin Lee Reeder". Talkhouse. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "The Procedure – Calvin Lee Reeder | Short Shot". Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- Schoenbrun, Dan. ""We're All on a Downward Spiral, Right?" Calvin Reeder on The Rambler". Filmmaker Magazine. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Micro-Budget Horror Master Calvin Reeder Returns to his Short Film Roots". No Film School. 2015-05-28. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
This article "Calvin Reeder" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.