CH. Rama Krushna Chary
CH. Rama Krushna Chary
|Add a Photo|
|Born||May 27, 1976|
Palivela, Telangana, India
|Awards||ASSP SPY Award (2019)|
CH. Rama Krushna Chary (born 1976) is an Indian Environmental expert having International professional exposure. Chary's industrial exposure includes Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Environmental Consultancy. He has been extending significant and outstanding contributions to his profession.
In addition to his professional service, Chary has been extending volunteer service to the American Society of Safety Professionals(ASSP), United States to advance the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) profession and to contribute to the Society and also extending his volunteer service to World NRI Council, India. Chary is fortunate to receive the highest level of Awards and Honors from professional and non-profit organizations for his significant and outstanding contributions.
CH. Rama Krushna Chary is an Indian environmental expert, born in a farmer's family on 27 May 1976 at Palivela, Nalgonda district, Telangana, India. His Mother CH. Sowbhagya who is a housewife and his father CH. Malla Chary. Chary married to Ms. Shamily, who is a Post-Graduate in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design.
Mr. Chary completed schooling from Government school in Palivela, Nalgonda district then did Diploma in Sugar Technology from Government Polytechnic College, Nizamabad. He earned his degree in Chemical Engineering from Regional Engineering College (REC) [Present it is known as National Institute of Technology (NIT) which is one of the institutions of national importance], Warangal, India during 1997–2001 and is a distinguished alumnus from that institution. He holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Oil & Gas from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India during 2010-2013.
CH. Rama Krushna Chary is a pioneer in applying fundamental principles of chemical engineering to engineered environmental systems. His expertise in the field of air quality management, waste management, drilling waste management, environmental assessment studies, environmental compliance studies and environmental management system. He started his professional career in India then moved on various international assignments including Kuwait and Qatar. During his career, he made many successful attempts towards the environmental protection.
Chary was an instrumental in establishing the Hazardous Waste Treatment facilities for Oil and Gas Industry and Air Quality Division for Environmental Consultancy during his overseas assignments. He played an active role in establishing the Environmental Management System (EMS) for Oil and Gas Industry. He is also mentoring young environmental professionals.
As part of his volunteer service, Chary has been associated with American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) since 2009 and World NRI Council at local and global arena by serving in various following positions to enhance the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture in the Society and empower the NRI community to build confidence respectively.
- Step towards Sustainable Drilling Operations by Turning Waste into Value: A Case Study of Oil & Gas Company
- Guidelines to prepare ISO 50001:2011 compliant Energy Management System implementation plan.
Awards and honors
- 2015 ASSE Environmental Practice Specialty Safety Professional of the Year Award
- 2016 Distinguished Young Alumni Public Service Award, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India
- 2016 ASSE Kuwait Chapter Safety Professional of the Year Award
- 2017 ASSP Region IX Safety Professional of the Year Award
- 2018 ASSP Charles V. Culbertson Outstanding Volunteer Service Award
- 2019 ASSP Edgar Monsanto Queeny Safety Professional of the Year Award
- 2020 ASSP President Award
In the media
- CH. Rama Krushna, Chary (2017). "Step towards Sustainable Drilling Operations by Turning Waste into Value: A Case Study of Oil & Gas Company" (PDF). International Journal of Advances in Chemical Engineering & Biological Sciences (IJACEBS). 4 (1): 65-68. ISSN 2349-1507.
- CH. Rama Krushna, Chary (2013). "Guidelines to prepare ISO 50001:2011 compliant Energy Management System implementation plan". Energy Manager. Energypress Publication. 6 (4): 26–33. ISSN 0974-0996.
- "ASSP Environmental Practice Specialty Safety Professional of the Year Award 2015". American Society of Safety Professionals.
- "Distinguished Young Alumni Public Service Award 2016" (PDF). National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India.
- "ASSE Kuwait Chapter's Safety Professional of the Year Award 2016" (PDF). Kuwait Times. May 23, 2016. p. 30.
- "ASSP Region IX Safety Professional of the Year Award 2017" (PDF). Arab Times. July 11, 2017. p. 24.
- "ASSP Charles V. Culbertson Outstanding Volunteer Service Award 2018". American Society of Safety Professionals.
- "ASSP Edgar Monsanto Queeny Safety Professional of the Year Award 2019" (PDF). Arab Times. July 25, 2019. p. 17.
- "ASSP President Award 2020". American Society of Safety Professionals.
- CH. Rama Krushna Chary on linkedin
- CH. Rama Krushna Chary | ASSP Region IX
- CH. Rama Krushna Chary Named Safety Professional of The year 2015
- CH Rama Krushna Chary on Facebook
- CH Rama Krushna Chary on Instagram
- CH. Rama Krushna Chary's email & phone | Kuwait Oil
- Ch. Rama Krushna Chary | Fleming - Fleming. Events
- ASSP Names Environmental Engineer Safety Professional of the year
This article "CH. Rama Krushna Chary" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.