|Headquarters||New York, New York|
|Matt Brown, Chief Executive Officer|
CAIS is a private company headquartered in New York City. CAIS stands for "Capital Integration System." It is a financial technology company that provides access to and education about alternative investments for financial advisors. As of 2020, it has facilitated more than $10 billion in investment transactions. CAIS was founded by Matt Brown in 2009. It received a round of venture capital investments to support expansion in 2019. That same year, it introduced an artificial intelligence system called CAIS IQ, which adjusts its educational content based on the user's test performance. In November 2020, Eldridge invested $50 million in CAIS. CAIS provides access, education, and research, but generally doesn't offer any of its own investment products. However, its services are accessible through investment firms like Charles Schwab Corporation that have setup integrations with CAIS.
- Byrnes, Tracy (January 28, 2016). "How a Bold Idea and a Knack for Communicating Helped One Financial Services Entrepreneur". Entrepreneur. Retrieved October 9, 2020.
- O'Mara, Kelly (August 21, 2012). "How CONCERT is leveraging a full-service alternatives platform to boost its carriage trade clientele". RIABiz. Retrieved October 8, 2020.
- Shidler, Lisa (October 1, 2013). "Fidelity teams with Goldman Sachs as part of big push into alternative investments on behalf of RIAs". RIABiz.
- "Galaxy Digital and CAIS Offer Digital Assets Access to Financial Advisors". Finance Magnates. June 16, 2020. Retrieved October 8, 2020.
- "CAIS surpasses USD10bn in transaction volume". Wealth Adviser. June 5, 2020. Retrieved October 9, 2020.
- "CAIS launches artificial intelligence learning platform for alternative investments". Hedgeweek. November 6, 2019. Retrieved October 9, 2020.
- French, David; Hu, Krystal (November 18, 2020). "Boehly's Eldridge invests in financial technology firm CAIS". U.S. Retrieved November 24, 2020.
- Martin, Jake (April 3, 2020). "Tech talk: MoneyGuide does taxes, Schwab taps CAIS, NaviPlan opens access". sjo3ekt.js. Retrieved October 9, 2020.