|Mode(s)||Multiplayer video game|
BulletVille is an upcoming online, multiplayer, third-person parkour hero shooter in development by NOWWA, an independent game studio based in Liechtenstein. According to NOWWA, BulletVille is planned for release during Q3/Q4 2022 for Windows, Mac, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Mobile phone Android.
BulletVille is characterised by a high-mobility, fast paced gameplay. Players can choose from a roster of characters, each with unique weapons and abilities, to fight battles in a selection of maps. Players will be able to choose from different game modes including Deathmatch,Battle Royale, Capture the Capture the Flag and more.
According to the developers, BulletVille takes mixes inspirations from many big games:
- Fast-paced shooter gameplay from games like Quake III Arena
- Vast selection of heroes from games like Overwatch
- Character progression from games like Paladins
- High third-person mobility from games like Warframe and Infamous 2
- Vehicle combats from games like Borderlands 2 or Battlefield
- Sandbox creative freedom from games like Minecraft
- Freese, Patrick (October 6, 2020). "Neuer Shooter will Mix aus Overwatch und Borderlands sein – Sieht man auch". Mein-MMO.de.
- "6 Video Game dengan Konsep dan Gameplay Inovatif yang Wajib Kamu Mainkan". Gamebrott.com. 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-04-14.