The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Born||March 8, 1960|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||Harvard University (Artium baccalaureatus)|
John's Hopkins University (medical degree)
|Fields||Neuroengineering, Computational Neuroscience, and Medicine|
|Institutions||University of Pennsylvania|
Brian Litt is a Professor of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Bioengineering at the Perelman School of Medicine and University of Pennsylvania. He is director of the Penn Epilepsy Center, and is director of the Center for Neuroengineering and Therapeutics.
Awards and recognition
- 2020: NIH Director's Pioneer Award
- 2015: American Epilepsy Society|American Epilepsy Society's Research Recognition Award for Clinical Science
- 2013: Brain Research Foundation|Brain Research Foundation's Scientific Innovations Award
In the media
- "Penn Medicine Providers".
- "Center for Neuroengineering and Therapeutics".
- "2020 Pioneer Award Recipients". Retrieved 12 October 2020.
- "American Epilepsy Society Awards Penn's Brian Litt, M.D., its 2015 Research Recognition Award for Clinical Science". American Epilepsy Society. Retrieved 12 October 2020.
- "Brain Research Foundation 2013 Scientific Innovations Awards To Dr. Jean Hebert and Dr. Brian Litt". Cision PR Newswire. Retrieved 12 October 2020.