Brent Parker Jones
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Brent Parker Jones
|Born||1969 (age 52–53)|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts (Photography)|
|Alma mater||RMIT University|
Brent Parker Jones is a Melbourne, Australia based food photographer of Australian descent.
Early Life and Career
He was born in Australia in 1969. After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (Photography) in 1989 from RMIT University, Parker Jones went on to work in photography in the food industry.
In 2009, Parker Jones was selected as one of 20 contestants to take part in the first series of MasterChef Australia. He was eliminated in 16th place on 14 May 2009 when he was voted out by his team after a cooking challenge. Parker Jones returned to his career in food photography shortly after leaving the show.
Parker Jones has contributed to numerous recipe books with his photography. His contributions are noted in:
- Detox. Australia: Carla Bardi, 2013. ISBN 9788860983701
- Cool & Fresh Salads. Australia: Carla Bardi, 2013. ISBN 9788860983312
- Baking : Wholesome Sweets & Treats. Australia: Rachael Lane, 2013. ISBN 9781760060121
- The Whole Pantry. Australia: Belle Gibson, 2014. ISBN 9781921383984
- David Herbert's Best Home Cooking. Australia: David Herbert, 2015. ISBN 9781921383205
- Les meilleures recettes de pain autour du monde. France: Catherine Vandevyvere, 2015. ISBN 2501099869
- "Brent Parker Jones". rmitlaunchpad.com. Retrieved 4 February 2020.
- Calautti, Lisa (12 August 2009). "Team captaincy leads to Masterchef ousting". thewest.com.au. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- Williams, Gail; Ganska, Helen (6 June 2010). "Masterchef 09: where are they now". dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- Brent Parker Jones official website
- Brent Parker Jones on Facebook
- Brent Parker Jones on Instagram
- Brent Parker Jones on Twitter
- Brent Parker Jones on Linkedin
- Brent Parker Jones on imdb
This article "Brent Parker Jones" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.