The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Emmerich am Rhein
Boris Guennewig, Dr. sc. ETH, Dipl.-Chem. (born 1982 in Emmerich am Rhein) is a German/Australian research scientist and entrepreneur. He is a Senior lecturer and Head of the Bioinformatics & Statistics Research Group at the Brain and Mind Centre of the University of Sydney, Australia and a Co-Founder and CTO of a Sydney based data science company smrtr pty ltd.
Boris Guennewig studied chemistry at the University of Muenster. He obtained his Diplom in chemistry at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine with Dietmar Vestweber and his PhD in Nucleic Acid Research & Medicinal Chemistry with Harry Towbin (inventor of the Western Blot) and Jonathan Hall at the Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Subsequently he was recruited by John Mattick to the Garvan Institute of Medical Research in Darlinghurst.
In April 2017 he became Head of the Bioinformatics & Statistics Research Group at the Brain and Mind Centre of the University of Sydney, Australia.
In September 2019 he co-founded the data science company smrtr pty ltd .
He served as a Scientific board advisor to non-for profit “Iggy Get Out”, is a founding member of the International Cerebral Palsy Consortium and a technical advisor to The Australian Genomics Health Alliance.
He has been an invited speaker in the statistics and data science community as well as in the USA, China and Brazil. He co-authored a software in the statistical analysis language R "blkbox - Data Exploration with Multiple Machine Learning Algorithms", which has been downloaded > 10.000 times. He publishes in mainstream media  as well as in peer reviewed scientific journals .
- "Staff Profile". The University of Sydney.
- "smrtr - Data to change your world". smrtr.
- Guennewig, Boris (February 8, 2013). "Synthesis-enabled strategies to identify new microRNA biology". doi:10.3929/ethz-a-007631321 – via www.research-collection.ethz.ch.
- "Pacific Analytics". www.pacificanalytics.com.au.
- "GenieUs". GenieUs.
- "Who We Are – Iggy Get Out".
- Institute, Robinson Research. "The International Cerebral Palsy Genomics Consortium".
- "A National Approach to Data Federation and Analysis - Australian Genomics".
- "Statistical Bioinformatics Seminar". www.maths.usyd.edu.au.
- "Keystone Symposia | Scientific Conferences on Biomedical and Life Science Topics". tks.keystonesymposia.org.
- "The 2nd International Cerebral Palsy Genomics Consortium & Children's Rehabilitation Forum of CMCHA - 内容页". www.medmeeting.org.
- "X-Meeting 2015 - 11th International Conference of th AB3C + Brazilian Symposium of Bioinformatics | Xmeeting 2015". www.x-meeting.com.
- "gboris/blkbox". March 17, 2018 – via GitHub.
- Guennewig, Boris; Davies, Zachary; Pinese, Mark; Cooper, Antony A. (April 3, 2017). "blkbox: Integration of multiple machine learning approaches to identify disease biomarkers". bioRxiv: 123430. doi:10.1101/123430 – via www.biorxiv.org.
- "You searched for Guennewig".
- "Dr Boris Guennewig". scholar.google.com.
This article "Boris Guennewig" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.