Blood and Concrete
|Blood and Concrete|
|Directed by||Jeffrey Reiner|
|Produced by||Richard LaBrie|
|Music by||Vinny Golia|
Blood and Concrete film directed by Jeffrey Reiner.
Car thief and punk rocker Joy Turks, trying to steal a TV from drug dealer Mort, is the last to be caught red-handed. Turks tries to escape and drops the TV, after which the angry Mort wounds Joey with a knife and drives him away, cursing him with a set of curses. Bleeding Joy gets to the cemetery, where the beautiful Mona, an unfortunate singer, was about to commit suicide. Seeing a bleeding guy, Mona changes her mind about killing herself and takes Joey to her home. There is a sympathy between young people. Meanwhile, someone is killing Mort, and since Joy was the last to contact him, the police suspect him. And those who killed Mort are also not inclined to let Joy live in peace. But real love comes to the rescue in the person of Mona.
Blood and Concrete called the film "not bad."
In the media
- "Blood and Concrete Review (1991)". www.thespinningimage.co.uk.
- Blood and Concrete on imdb
- Blood and Concrete at Rotten Tomatoes
- MOVIE REVIEW : ‘Blood and Concrete’: Creeps on the Loose
- Various – Blood and Concrete (A Love Story) (EP From The Motion Picture)
- Watch Blood And Concrete | Prime Video - Amazon.com
- Blood and Concrete (1991) | BFI
- Buy Blood and Concrete - Microsoft Store
This article "Blood and Concrete" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.