|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 7, 1976|
Tara,Omsk Oblast, Russia
|Alma mater||Omsk State Pedagogical University|
Bledniy (born as Andrey Pozdnukhov on November 7th 1976 in Tara, Omsk Oblast, Russia) is the founder and one of the two frontmen at Russia’s music band in both Rock music and rap..
Bledniy was born in Tara, a small city in Omsk Oblast, Siberia. He spent his youth in Omsk, where he graduated in Arts at the Omsk State Pedagogical University in 1998. During his young years Bledniy used to listen to a wide range of different music - from Russian and Western Rock to American Rap. In 1998 he founded his first music project: “Rtut’” ( “The Quicksilver”).
In 2002 Bledniy started a new Rap band, initially called Ezekiel 25:17, which would later become famous as 25/17. To continue his career Bledniy moved to Moscow. In 2006, after the first years of the Ezekiel 25:17 Bledniy invited his friend from their time in Omsk, Ant to join the project. The project’s style has changed a lot with Bledniy and Ant having formed a strong frontmen duo.
Bledniy’s broad education5 helped 25/17 to gain a name writing demanding texts about all aspects of the human life from a postmodern perspective: with a lot of references to arts, literature, movies and the pop-culture as a whole. From the very beginning the lyrics have been written with a sense of humour, at times particularly sarcastic, and playing on words, which makes them hard to translate.
Alongside 25/17 Bledniy and Ant launched a side-project called “Lyod 9” (“Ice Nine”) accumulated the band’s most experimental songs with a much more hardcore sound and biting lyrics. Blednyi and Ant are friends with Russian writer Zakhar Prilepin, who has been supporting the band and can be seen as an actor in some of the band’s video clips. Since some of 25/17’s live concerts are theatrical in nature, Bledniy gained acting experience.
After 25/17 announce a period of silence in 2019 keeping the number of new releases and live performances minimal, Bledniy introduced a new side-project called “Apelsiniy Zhmykh” (“An Orange’s Pomace”) together with Alexander Branimir, Russian singer-songwriter and poet.
Bledniy is married and has got two children
- "Суровая правда читки". Kommersant. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Аккаунты омских музыкантов в Instagram: от известных на всю страну до местных кавер-групп". NGS55. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Группа 25/17: «Мы все делаем для популярности, отказываем в интервью Первому каналу и не только»". Комсомольская правда. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Бледный: "Пример Black Star подтверждает, что лох по-прежнему хавает"". The Flow.
- "«Мы-то, конечно, за березку. Но винтиками быть не хотим»". Kommersant. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Солист омской группы «25/17» сыграл гробовщика в кино". Новый Омск.
- "«25/17» презентовали новый сайд-проект «Апельсиний жмых»". Наше радио. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Откровения Бледного: наркотики, встреча с Гуфом и потеря лучших друзей". TNT Music. Retrieved 15 June 2020.