Birddogs is an American apparel e-commerce company located in New York. The company manufactures and sells men’s shorts and is known for the built-in liner. It is a private, direct-to-consumer company founded by CEO Peter Baldwin in November 2014. Baldwin partnered with Jeffrey Thrasher, the former product designer at Lululemon, to design the gym shorts with silver ion nano particles technology. The duo appeared on the Season 9 of ABC’s business reality TV show, Shark Tank but could not secure an investment for the company.
- Street, Mikelle. "These shorts let you go commando without any risks". www.maxim.com. Maxim (magazine). Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- "Birddogs free balling shorts for mes". Shark Tank products.
- "Birddogs Are Lululemon For Men". gearminded.com. Gearminded. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- Carter, Brooke. "Birddogs After Shark Tank – 2018 Update". gazettereview.com. Gazette Review. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- "Shark Tank S9 E14 Episode 14". abc.go.com. American Broadcasting Company.
This article "Birddogs (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.