The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Born||January 1, 1976|
|Alma mater||University of Ilorin|
|Occupation||Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly|
Biodun Fatoyinbo (born January 1,1976) is the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA). COZA has campuses in Abuja, Ilorin, Lagos and Port Harcourt in Nigeria. The church also has a campus in Dubai. Biodun Fatoyinbo pastors the church along with his wife Modele Fatoyinbo.
Biodun Fatoyinbo lives in Abuja, Nigeria with his wife, Modele and their four children. His appearance has been the subject of many public conversations earning him the nickname "Gucci Pastor." In June 2019, Fatoyinbo was accused of sexual assault by Busola Dakolo the wife of musician Timi Dakolo. In response to the accusations, he stepped down from the leadership of the church till August 2019. The case against him was dismissed by an Abuja court in November 2019.
In the media
- "Welcome to COZA Global – The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is an international church sent to reach out to the unreached in our generation. We are quite excited by your interest in our church and sincerely hope that your experience with us will inspire you into a deeper sense of purpose and walk with God". coza.org.ng. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- Elites, The (2016-02-09). "PICTURES: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA Hosts All White Party In Dubai". The Elites Nigeria. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- "The Role Modele Fatoyinbo Played, by Yvonne Chuks". 2019-10-09. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- Bp-Relate (2018-06-12). "Biography Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA)". Believers Portal. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- Kingdomboiz (2017-02-14). "COZA Church Celebrates 18th Anniversary". Kingdomboiz. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- "Fatoyinbo, Abuja-based Pastor rocks $1280 Gucci hoodie". Vanguard News. 2017-11-22. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
- Published. "Court fines Busola Dakolo N1m, dismisses case against Fatoyinbo". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 2020-03-06.
This article "Biodun Fatoyinbo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.