Bhajneri (Nainwa, Bundi)
|• Total||1,887 ha (4,663 acres)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||922 ♂/♀|
Bhajneri is a small village of 1887 hectares in Nainwa Tehsil in Bundi district, also known as a city of stepwells in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Bhajneri depends on NAINWA, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Bhajneri is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Bhajneri's pin code is 323802, and village code is 02719200. The area of Bhajneri is segregated as 685 hectares irrigated area, 559 hectares unirrigated, the 236 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 358 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Bhajneri has Two banks, One credit society and One agricultural credit society for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Bhajneri is a census village in the district of Bundi, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 2700 and has total administration over 559 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Bhajneri has 398 children, 218 boys and 180 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 506 (18.74%) males constitute 266 (9.85%) of the population and females 240 (8.89%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 451 (16.70%) males constitute 238 (8.81%) of the population and females 213 (7.89%).
- Bhajneri has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
- Bhajneri has 1 ayurvedic dispensary.
As per the census 2011 report, 1144 people are literate in Bhajneri out of which 786 are males and 358 are females.
Bhajneri has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 2 Primary schools
- 1 Upper primary school
- 1 Secondary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 1417 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 754 male, 663 female with 520 (36.7%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 363 males and 157 females. 216 males and 108 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 35 male and 19 female agricultural labor. 897 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of NAINWA and Bundi to sell juggery and make their living.
- "Pin Code 323802 and Post Offices under 323802 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "323802 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "Pincode 323802". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.